a-kem automotive

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Order 4198 made..raging there's no green bottles..that was going to complete my set and sort my lazer out lol
trigger spray heads are in major short supply at the minute!

when I'm sold out I don't honestly know when I'm getting other colours in!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Just about to do mine, will give that a go! Normally use Solapower, see how Cleanse does. It's a serious cleaner!

Put some Trim-X on the plastic boot liner the other day. Not as shiny as the "standard" trim, and a bit of a faff to apply with all the nooks and crannies. But still looks great and none of the slippy residue of the usual silicon based cleaners. See how it lasts back there.

Don't know if it's suitable for rubber.

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Wh
Put some Trim-X on the plastic boot liner the other day. Not as shiny as the "standard" trim, and a bit of a faff to apply with all the nooks and crannies. But still looks great and none of the slippy residue of the usual silicon based cleaners. See how it lasts back there.

Don't know if it's suitable for rubber.
What you apply it with? I used a little sponge pad so was able to get into all the tricky bits.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I use cosmetic applicators from the lady section at the supermarket, lol. Basically the same as C4 comes with. About a quid for 100 :innocent: Used the same for the bumpers and all that too, so little needed.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Latest order arrived this morning, cheers Ross 👍🏻 First class service as usual
8792ABC0-ABF0-4A0B-9CA7-1279BCF2880B.jpeg

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
My old lazer bottled leaked all under the sink cupboard 🤦🏻‍♂️
No damage but just messy cleaning it up.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
My old lazer bottled leaked all under the sink cupboard 🤦🏻‍♂️
No damage but just messy cleaning it up.
I've said it on here before, but maybe you didn't notice it, let me know on your next order and Im replacing them FOC
Under my sink is all green crystals now 🤣 I just never bothered cleaning it up.
Heisenberg?!

breaking bad deal with it GIF

@Big Pimp just checking the blue IK Sprayer is ok for Articulate? Bought one for Cleanse and one for Articulate.
yep, perfectly fine man

e320mark

RMS Regular
I used terminator today on the x5, so easy to use, spray on leave to dwell for 5 or so mins & basically wipe off with a microfibre cloth, bit more spray and wiping for bigger tar spots but little effort required!

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
@Big Pimp embarrassed to say I don’t need ultragloss... just found an unopened bottle buried in the garage! I’ve had it...... a while!! Will try it, I assume age won’t affect it too much

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
i see the ultragloss and tarminator available this morning - is it easiest to just call you monday and pay for them separately to add to my order ? i can live without the buckets
I can update your order.
Buckets are another 4/5 weeks away