a-kem automotive

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I don't have Hybrid or Lazer, must order some and give it a go. It's on my dads car, noticed it yesterday after he'd had it washed - thankfully it wasn't my kids but my brothers (n)

Do you apply hybrid after spray on wax or before?
You could also try a glass cleaner. Basically anything with a bit of alcohol in it. If it's dried in stuff then soak some tissue paper in cleaner and leave it on for a bit to soak in. Then carefully lift the dirt.

Deleted member 23441

D
Sorry Ross but will you be getting your wash buckets back in stock ?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Sorry Ross but will you be getting your wash buckets back in stock ?
Yes mate, won’t be long now I hope!
D7C3055B-0468-4FF6-94A4-CCFD06831588.jpeg
01AB76DF-BBFC-4948-AC1E-48AAA8B31FF7.jpeg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Are there no producers more local for any of your materials @Big Pimp ?
We do most of the chemical production ourselves.
This is the consumables like buckets, mitts, foam cannons and detailing bags etc.

The same manufacturers I use were making an order for a couple of large English detailing companies and as a result just had to wait until they all got their orders finalised and the Koreans can get into full production and we all get them shipped in a similar time frame

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp

Quick one, has cleaning techniques / use of hybrid changed? Or is it simply i cannot read.. :rolleyes:

You wash gleam and hybrid?

Then give it a go over with hybrid again

View attachment 327221

as @Mark315 says I’ve just finished final testing with gleam+ hybrid scent.

because
@Big Pimp

Quick one, has cleaning techniques / use of hybrid changed? Or is it simply i cannot read.. :rolleyes:

You wash gleam and hybrid?

Then give it a go over with hybrid again

View attachment 327221

as @Mark315 says I’ve just finished final testing with gleam+ hybrid scent.

because hybrid is a delicate smell, overdosing the fragrance can stop the shampoo being so nice so it’s not just as simple s whack a load of fragrance in.

but I’m happy with the result and keep those eyes peeled on Instagram

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
I am still in awe of how well Citra Clean works! Van hadn't been washed in 7 weeks and I had caused Mass Murder with the amount of insects on front of it and a quick spray and a good hosing and 95% of them had disappeared! Used my DI Vessel and waited until the van dried on it's own, totally streak and water mark free of course and then gave it a quick Hybrid wipe down, dressed the tyres with Ultraslick and it looked like I had spent days on it!!!

Your products are definitely some of the best I have ever used @Big Pimp 🤘

Ciaran

RMS Regular
Drives
i3 REX
Gents, my cousin is selling his Honda CRV and it needs a good clean inside and out. I sent him up to the guys at Forestside Petrol station and frankly the job they did was embarrassing. The car is now at my office as he's away on holiday for 2 weeks - is there anyone on here or you could recommend that could do it for me? Cheers.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Gents, my cousin is selling his Honda CRV and it needs a good clean inside and out. I sent him up to the guys at Forestside Petrol station and frankly the job they did was embarrassing. The car is now at my office as he's away on holiday for 2 weeks - is there anyone on here or you could recommend that could do it for me? Cheers.
@Boydie maybe?