a-kem automotive

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
Gents, my cousin is selling his Honda CRV and it needs a good clean inside and out. I sent him up to the guys at Forestside Petrol station and frankly the job they did was embarrassing. The car is now at my office as he's away on holiday for 2 weeks - is there anyone on here or you could recommend that could do it for me? Cheers.
@Gareth

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Gents, my cousin is selling his Honda CRV and it needs a good clean inside and out. I sent him up to the guys at Forestside Petrol station and frankly the job they did was embarrassing. The car is now at my office as he's away on holiday for 2 weeks - is there anyone on here or you could recommend that could do it for me? Cheers.

@big_pete or @Eddie_ , think Eddie might even be mobile.

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
@Gareth

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
@Big Pimp I think you need to add a sticky or pinned post to this thread that appears at the top of every page mentioning all the products we can "leave a note to add to an order, because it's not on the site yet"

Just means you won't get asked 100 times a month 😜🤣

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp when do u expect to start selling Trim X

/only messing - I can't find the image @Reno_LV sent me off it - thats the only thing holding it up now!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Thank you so much mate. The hybrid gleam proved really popular today at the Eurotreffen show so cannot wait to see more people using it.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
My first bottle of gleam was cherry cola and I never really noticed the smell washing the car. I’m using grape now and it’s smells lovely can really smell it when washing. I’ll have to order the hybrid flavour next 😃

e320mark

RMS Regular
Thank you so much mate. The hybrid gleam proved really popular today at the Eurotreffen show so cannot wait to see more people using it.
Will you be at junction 1 tomorrow Ross? I’ll be there weather permitting! Would be great to have a wee yarn!

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
My first bottle of gleam was cherry cola and I never really noticed the smell washing the car. I’m using grape now and it’s smells lovely can really smell it when washing. I’ll have to order the hybrid flavour next 😃
I’m the opposite, preferred cherry cola over the grape.