a-kem automotive

Marty Orme

RMS Member
Drives
Ford Fiesta
Anyone that's used Trim X.. there's a red liquid and a clear liquid, do you know which is IPA and which is trim X?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I de-Portstewart Strand-ised my car yesterday and took the opportunity to crack open the Rawhide.

Before and after of rear seat, no before of front seats sadly.

very impressed with the visual result, but probably more so the feel. The leather went from slippy, to grippy on the backside!

37779186-E2B4-4CD6-BE5C-CAC3DB6A5F71.jpeg

BD1999FE-678B-47D5-AC11-898BA2DE6C59.jpeg

D815FD61-9517-485B-B3B5-56D1B3279C98.jpeg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I de-Portstewart Strand-ised my car yesterday and took the opportunity to crack open the Rawhide.

Before and after of rear seat, no before of front seats sadly.

very impressed with the visual result, but probably more so the feel. The leather went from slippy, to grippy on the backside!

View attachment 328689
View attachment 328690
View attachment 328691
Awesome dude. Thanks for posting!
Sofa at home came up like new. Epic product
pimp jr jr spilled pure orange juice on the sofa. A wee spray and wipe with rawhide has it looking like new again and it feels lovely like @Lyons describes

colin84

RMS Regular

AidanMcG

RMS Regular
Drives
6R
@Big Pimp I seen on tracking that APL Raffles is heading back towards Suez Canal and I’m sure you’ve been asked this enough by now, but do you know when the buckets / new foam cannon will be in?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp I seen on tracking that APL Raffles is heading back towards Suez Canal and I’m sure you’ve been asked this enough by now, but do you know when the buckets / new foam cannon will be in?
Apparently they are in Dublin.

the whole matter is very frustrating as I cannot get an answer from the company who are suppose to be bringing it to me

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
That looks handy, if a bit cdo, lol :cool: Hard to beat IKEA for handy storage!

I just throw the lot in a plastic container (yes, from IKEA, lol 😅). One for wet stuff, one for dry stuff. Maybe throw a bag over to stop them getting filthy from gathering dust and dirt when not in use.