a-kem automotive

Alastair_S

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GTI PP
Not directly Anachem related - but trying to find solutions to the wheel bucket for the wee brushes etc …

@Big Pimp Do you reckon you’ll get in any bucket caddys/ tidys?

This is my current cheap IKEA solution ..

View attachment 330291

Carbon Collective just restocked their bucket organisers, has slots for smaller detailing brushes

1627416415558.png

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Forgot to say

Leather cleaner is class paired with the brush you sell!

Even works on steering wheel! Proper class

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Snow foam guns due in anytime soon @Big Pimp ? My mates looking one for his wee Karcher K2.
Yes mate. Waiting on customs clearance so expecting them this week hopefully.

on another note prior to social media announcements, I’m delighted to have secured distributorship for the amazing AVA power washers.
Following a few Microsoft teams meeting with the owners of the company I just knew their brand would fit perfectly in perfectly with me and vice versa, and stock arrived with me today.

I’ll add a lot more details in time along with some comparison videos but for anyone with 2 mins and wants to know what makes these so good (so good in fact that every other machine sold in Norway in the last couple of years was an AVA machine!) have a read here

07B4AB86-CCA2-4E39-9B71-DCF4081ADE01.jpeg
6AB99C92-6E83-4A71-BF9C-A436B4C9593F.jpeg

Forgot to say

Leather cleaner is class paired with the brush you sell!

Even works on steering wheel! Proper class
Thank you mate. It’s proving to be a really popular product and I’ve even sold it to people for keeping their suites of furniture in their houses clean and supple

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182

Deleted member 23441

D
Yes mate. Waiting on customs clearance so expecting them this week hopefully.

on another note prior to social media announcements, I’m delighted to have secured distributorship for the amazing AVA power washers.
Following a few Microsoft teams meeting with the owners of the company I just knew their brand would fit perfectly in perfectly with me and vice versa, and stock arrived with me today.

I’ll add a lot more details in time along with some comparison videos but for anyone with 2 mins and wants to know what makes these so good (so good in fact that every other machine sold in Norway in the last couple of years was an AVA machine!) have a read here

View attachment 331052View attachment 331053

Thank you mate. It’s proving to be a really popular product and I’ve even sold it to people for keeping their suites of furniture in their houses clean and supple
Screenshot_20210802-224721_Chrome.jpg

Close enough 😉

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp any prices on those washers? I'm in the market for one and they could fit the bill perfectly.
Pricing is going to be very competitive, and when compared to the rival brands will be much more cost effective.

The bundles you get as standard is pretty amazing.

As standard with all of these models I am carrying (P40 / P60 / P80)

Water filter connection (they can all use water from a barrel / butt etc and don't need a hose!)

zero force gun - spring loaded and engages with a nice firm 'clunk' but being zero force you can literally hold it on with one finger, making it much more comfortable for prolonged use

Zoom Lance - the lance actually extends from 60cm right up to 90cm
one of the coolest things though is the fact that it transforms into a short hose kit too if thats how you prefer to wash and rinse your car, and as such comes with a choice of nozzles

Foam Cannon - whilst it may do me out of a sale from my own branded foam cannons, the AVA supplied one is a proper foam lance, and not like the ones which come with the Karcher hoses etc. Possibly there greatest selling point however is that the foam lance fits a standard 24mm neck bottle (like my rawhide bottles) so in theory you could keep the standard bottle for UltraFoam and have a couple of spare bottles for UltraGloss (works amazingly well with foam lances) etc. Really fantastic and an amazingly thoughtful insight.

8 meter steel reinforced hose as standard on a rotating 'follow me' hose reel (6m for the P40)

P40 will retail for £159

P60 will retail at £339.50

P80 will retail at £449.50

all will come with 5lt UltraFoam and a spare foam bottle for free, and I will also be integrating Klarna into my site, to allow people to spread the cost over 3 or 4 payments at no additional charge!

I have open and working units at my store so if anyone wants to come and wash their car for free in a 'try before you buy' you are very welcome!

I'm honestly so stoked to have another brilliant and refreshing brand on board with me, and I really feel that I am offering the best of the best out there now.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Order No: 4805 do I get 2 wheelie wollies for that 😂🤢

there’s a reason I avoid your website, never seem to make small purchases. Rawhide, scents, purge, leather brush and finally biting the bullet with the di vessel has rather hurt the wallet 😥

let us know when the new snow foam guns in, I’m interested.

David19

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk7. 5 GTIPP
Pricing is going to be very competitive, and when compared to the rival brands will be much more cost effective.

Water filter connection (they can all use water from a barrel / butt etc and don't need a hose!)

zero force gun - spring loaded and engages with a nice firm 'clunk' but being zero force you can literally hold it on with one finger, making it much more comfortable for prolonged use

one of the coolest things though is the fact that it transforms into a short hose kit too if thats how you prefer to wash and rinse your car, and as such comes with a choice of nozzles

Foam Cannon - whilst it may do me out of a sale from my own branded foam cannons, the AVA supplied one is a proper foam lance, and not like the ones which come with the Karcher hoses etc. Possibly there greatest selling point however is that the foam lance fits a standard 24mm neck bottle (like my rawhide bottles) so in theory you could keep the standard bottle for UltraFoam and have a couple of spare bottles for UltraGloss (works amazingly well with foam lances) etc. Really fantastic and an amazingly thoughtful insight.

8 meter steel reinforced hose as standard on a rotating 'follow me' hose reel (6m for the P40)

P40 will retail for £159

all will come with 5lt UltraFoam and a spare foam bottle for free, and I will also be integrating Klarna into my site, to allow people to spread the cost over 3 or 4 payments at no additional charge!

I have open and working units at my store so if anyone wants to come and wash their car for free in a 'try before you buy' you are very welcome!

I'm honestly so stoked to have another brilliant and refreshing brand on board with me, and I really feel that I am offering the best of the best out there now.

Any plans to stock the P50?

Paddy_R

RMS Regular

P40 will retail for £159

That all sounds v.good Ross with the exception of the 8m hose. Currently have a 15m one and wouldn't want it any shorter really. Would be a P60 or P80 at those prices I think for me though if I need a new hose then most likely the P60. You don't know if they can take a Nilfisk hose by any chance?

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Scrap the above @Big Pimp just noticed on their website they do a 12m hose which would probably work for me alright. Now to get the pennies together to buy one.

Also do the ones your selling come with the 20 year warranty? If so I'd be pushing that aspect of them.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Any plans to stock the P50?
If you want a P50 I’ll bring one in on my next order.

I discussed the differences in the P40 and P50 with AVA and the 10 bar pressure difference and extra 20lt/hr really makes a negligible difference and honestly. If you’re local call with me and use my shop demo P40

I couldn’t get over it today and on paper it’s not as powerful as my karcher K4 full control but in use it’s every bit as good

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
No videos as yet but first proper use of both machines and they are very very impressive.

I was really happy with the performance of the P40 but yesterday gave the M3 a full wash down using the P80 and it’s honestly so impressive.

the wide nozzle is so handy to use, and I kinda get why people like using the short gun for a rinse down

the foam cannon supplied is brilliant and the bottle switching ability is very useful

both available for demo if anyone wants to try them themselves

e320mark

RMS Regular
Ross, would a p40 be adequate for purely car washing? I have watched a few demo videos & it looks very good!
I currently have a k4 full control & just concerned it would be a step back.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Ross, would a p40 be adequate for purely car washing? I have watched a few demo videos & it looks very good!
I currently have a k4 full control & just concerned it would be a step back.
I wouldn't say its a step back, but having a K4 full control at the shop and used it extensively over the last year (and I am a fan of the K4) I think you will find them much of a muchness.

The plus points compared to the K4 is the braided hose and better attachments, but my honest advice would be if the K4 aint broke, don't fix it!

e320mark

RMS Regular
I wouldn't say its a step back, but having a K4 full control at the shop and used it extensively over the last year (and I am a fan of the K4) I think you will find them much of a muchness.

The plus points compared to the K4 is the braided hose and better attachments, but my honest advice would be if the K4 aint broke, don't fix it!
Thanks Ross! K4 is working ok at the mo, when it’s time to upgrade then I will be coming to you for one from the Ava range!!

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56

Was considering my next pressure washer myself. I have the older k4. Have had it for 7 years now and use it for car washing and patio/drive cleaning.

Was out washing the drive couple of weeks ago and it finally gave up on me. Smoke coming out of it. Had a Google on what the issue might be. Next day I replaced the capacitor (£8 part), and it was as good as new. Lol. Karcher might not be as reliable (7 years isn't bad) but it's cheap to fix.

Saying that, when it finally packs in I'll def consider these new machines Ross have. I'm too invested in the karcher eco system (15m hose, foam cannon, quick release gun etc) to change to a different brand. Good to know they are all compatible with the new brand though.

RevT

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp - Ross, would Rawhide be ok to use on fake leather? We’ve white fake leather dining chairs that we’d like to clean up a bit, not sure what would be best to use.