a-kem automotive

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp message sent on fb about part needed for di vessel cheers
Yep, sorry. I’ve searched high and low and don’t have a replacement part at the minute.

Can you send a pic of the exact broken bit to see can I sacrifice something else to fix it for you mate
@Big Pimp any joy on the pressure spray bottle?
just awaiting a response from IK mate. Looks like a perished o ring at a guess

RevT

RMS Regular
What do people use to spray the scent bottles? I bought a few in the last order but only realised they don’t spray this morning when I lifted them out of the box.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
What do people use to spray the scent bottles? I bought a few in the last order but only realised they don’t spray this morning when I lifted them out of the box.
There's a special spray top for them. You pick when you buy whether you want a new spray top or just a refill.

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully

41C2F81C-F63A-4A21-8027-B7857BF5E49D.jpeg

You should get a trigger cap/top within the order somewhere (y)

RevT

RMS Regular
Hmm, I definitely don’t have one of them.

@Big Pimp - I didn’t get one of those spray head things in my last order there for the scent cans that I bought. I think I’ll be placing a new order here next week for some stuff, can I just ask for one of those heads on the note?

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182

@Big Pimp - I didn’t get one of those spray head things in my last order there for the scent cans that I bought. I think I’ll be placing a new order here next week for some stuff, can I just ask for one of those heads on the note?
Just write a note asking @Big Pimp for head next time you see him lol

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
What was your order number mate? If I forgot one I’ll add it in for free
@Big Pimp is a restock of Clearview far away?
Hopefully this week. It’s been a disaster!

Yep, course I’ll add it in with your next order. Just make sure to add a note to seller in the comments as I am like ron burgundy and if it’s not written down I’ll invariably miss it!
Just write a note asking @Big Pimp for head next time you see him lol
Aul @Rover Repair asked for something like that one time. After he received his delivery he didn’t ask for it again let’s just say, eh mate?!

SlowRider

RMS Regular
I know it's cheeky because we already get 10% but will there be any special promotion for the gift cards or big plans for black friday? Is it possible to reserve online then pay in person at the shop?

(In my head I've already spent my £100 about 6 times between musical instruments, whiskey and Anachem gear).

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
Hi Ross. The new Easy coating protection looks absolutely fantastic. I know it's early stages but I've a couple of questions.

Does it work in conjunction with existing coatings and complements it or is it a stand alone product in itself?

Where does it leave the likes of hybrid and ultra gloss?

Finally, how many applications would you get from one bottle of it?

Thanks

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Looks like it's more a replacement/alternative for Ultragloss?

Works on top of existing coatings, apply to wet car, rinse off. And then hybrid on top of you want, just like with Ultragloss.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I know it's cheeky because we already get 10% but will there be any special promotion for the gift cards or big plans for black friday? Is it possible to reserve online then pay in person at the shop?

(In my head I've already spent my £100 about 6 times between musical instruments, whiskey and Anachem gear).
I’m going to be accepting the high street card and maybe do 15% off a range (with the exception of wheel woolies etc which we just sell at certain pricing points) and yep, you’ll be able to ‘reserve’ and collect if that suits better
Hi Ross. The new Easy coating protection looks absolutely fantastic. I know it's early stages but I've a couple of questions.

Does it work in conjunction with existing coatings and complements it or is it a stand alone product in itself?

Where does it leave the likes of hybrid and ultra gloss?

Finally, how many applications would you get from one bottle of it?

Thanks
Thank you mate. It’s close to being ready as durability has improved with each iteration.
It’s designed to work in conjunction with existing coatings, yes, be they waxes, sealants or ceramic coated.
It’s not a ceramic product (but then again, any who describe themselves as ceramic sprays are being factually incorrect. When you see how ceramic is applied there is no way it can be replicated via a spray, nor would you want to it to be. Too much room for error in removal!) but will enhance what is there.

It may have an adverse affect on Ultragloss which can’t give the same durability - but if UltraGloss is used as a spray on / rinse off drying aid it will work very well together.

Whilst this new ‘hydra coat’ is very hydrophobic and will compliment what is already in place it won’t leave a shine like hybrid will so I feel the two will work hand in hand.

I have it in my head that every wash I’ll rinse off with UltraGloss; every month I’ll give a quick wipe down with hybrid, and every 3 months I’ll give a top up coat with HydraCoat

I done the whole van yesterday using the supplied sprayer and only used approx 50ml

Looks like it's more a replacement/alternative for Ultragloss?

Works on top of existing coatings, apply to wet car, rinse off. And then hybrid on top of you want, just like with Ultragloss.
Precisely!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Makes sense using Ultragloss on a daily/weekly basis, and then this every month or two.

And then just hybrid on top if, as and when required.

I always have a quiet giggle whenever I see the word "ceramic" on random cleaning products these days. It's like when they slap "protein" on candy bars to pretend their "healthy", or "anti-bacterial" on soap and washing up liquid, lol. Marketing should just be banned 😅

At least you're honest with your stuff, it all just works without marketing gimmicks :cool:

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
Do you have any chemicals for hottubs, I'm looking for a flush to clean it out, it seems to be biofilm build up on a new tub from reading online.
I have tried to order a few on amazon but they won't post to NI 🤦