Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp another order in.

Question

I'm lazy so would adding a wee splash of citraclean into snowfoam help at all or is only really effective on its own?
You can add it in and it will work really well, however a sprayed on product followed with a coating of foam will always work better
Dropped my foam cannon yesterday and now the lid won't fully close tight so I'm in the need for a new foam cannon, what option do I tick for a quick release connection? Or does it come with that already?
It's for a karcher k series
They all come with the quick release. I’m just good like that 🤣 - don’t forget to click the karcher k / AVA fitting option
Pity I ordered citraclean hahah
Will work almost the same.

articulate and citraclean both intrinsically do the same job albeit using different chemistry

CraigH_

RMS Regular
P40 arrived 💪🏻 along with a generous 5L extra of Ultra Foam!

@Big Pimp thanks very much dude! Really appreciate it!

I’ll do a wee review when I get using it this weekend, motors in getting a few bits and bobs currently but the missus TT needs some TLC

ALN

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp just noticed I didn't get the 2ltr hybrid with my order 5366. No panic though and can leave you a note next order I put in?

On another note the warm anachem hat is unreal! Proper toasty warm lol

CraigH_

RMS Regular
Huge thumbs up on the p40 @Big Pimp

Plenty powerful and the stubby gun was really handy!

Probably wouldn’t mind potentially investing in a longer hose just for ease of use- what length is the one on the website?

The v70 is huge 😂

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Huge thumbs up on the p40 @Big Pimp

Plenty powerful and the stubby gun was really handy!

Probably wouldn’t mind potentially investing in a longer hose just for ease of use- what length is the one on the website?

The v70 is huge 😂

I'm the same with the RS6 🤣 I have a P60 and said to Ross that I'd be grabbing an extension next time i order as it's just handy having the extra length

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp just noticed I didn't get the 2ltr hybrid with my order 5366. No panic though and can leave you a note next order I put in?

On another note the warm anachem hat is unreal! Proper toasty warm lol
It should be with you tomorrow mate. I was out of 2lt empties but got a pallet of them last week after your order had left

Yep. The warm hats are roasting!!!

ALN

RMS Regular
It should be with you tomorrow mate. I was out of 2lt empties but got a pallet of them last week after your order had left

Yep. The warm hats are roasting!!!
Ah flip you shouldn't have worried. It's no hassle like!

I put the hat on the radiator resting on top like an igloo so when I put it on just before walking out the door with the dog. It's like a little head warmer and it holds the heat perfect.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Ah flip you shouldn't have worried. It's no hassle like!

I put the hat on the radiator resting on top like an igloo so when I put it on just before walking out the door with the dog. It's like a little head warmer and it holds the heat perfect.

You're fooking mental. I get back from walking the dog every night and have sweat dripping most times from the warm hat. Don't even pre warm it at all 🙈

CraigH_

RMS Regular
I honestly couldn’t recommend the p40 enough.

Value for money, it had no issue washing the two pigging motors, the only thing I will invest in is a longer hose so there’s no movement of the machine, but then that’d be the same with the more expensive ones.

Speaking of which what length are they online @Big Pimp

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
The steel one is 12m and the fibre one is 15m. Just asked him the same the other day. Add that on the web site Ross :innocent:

The fibre one is cheaper but the steel one is the one you want. It's the same flexible kink free hose as what you got with the washer.

e320mark

RMS Regular
Anachem’s finest hard at work on my car earlier today!
EEC66DF0-5CE9-40CB-9ADB-4B0F6BD827D5.jpeg
8B11304A-C5B8-4A20-B8DC-A9B1B0B75E54.jpeg
22EED4E6-0A51-4435-BACA-DE2ACF99AD54.jpeg

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
@Big Pimp I'm on the website here now getting a few bits stocked up and notice the banner is still showing for the Black Friday deals and 20% off Ava washers. Just in case you get someone awkward complaining etc.

Regarding the IK sprayers, are the 1ltr ones much better than standard Anachem? I can see the Alkaline 1.5ltr for Cleanse, what would be best for CitraClean and Articulate?

Got range of stuff from you last summer and have to say it's all been great. Cleanse has to be one of the best cleaning products I've ever used! And the DI vessel is some job, especially on hot days.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Any sprayer is fine for Citraclean and Articulate.

I've Cleanse in a standard black TK pressure pressure sprayer and it's been fine. Touch wood and all that. It did eat through a cheap garden sprayer in no time though. Could be worth getting the alkaline version for that.