a-kem automotive

Ghost

RMS Regular
Cleanse first as said but tar remover is great to get tyres back to original rubber so to speak

I used autoglym here (sorry) but does the same job and the difference was great

Got a wee business going? How's it going?

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Wee order for an Ava powerwasher in! My Karcher kicked the bucket a while back and hadn't got round to replacing it, no brainer with the deal on the Ava's at the minute!

Chris0

RMS Regular
Sent my dad round to put an order in for a P55 wasn’t planning on changing anytime soon but can’t be bad at the current offer

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Hello mate.

It’s due in Monday, Tuesday at the latest. I have my TSS notification so it’s imminent.

Only reason I was out was I hadn’t updated stock properly - apologies on that.

Hey Ross, did the Cleanse arrive in?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Hey Ross, did the Cleanse arrive in?
Still not mate. I’m really sorry about the hold up

This is the shambles that is brexit, Irish Sea bollox and TSS waiting on shipments clearing ports.

Same as the recent AVA orders.

I’ve pre paid 2 pallets worth of washers which still haven’t arrived even though I’ve had all the notifications.

All I can say is as soon as it arrives in it’ll be sent out the same day or hand delivered if closer

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Quick cleanse before and after diluted 2/1 touchless wash. The wheels need purged again. No satisfying pic of the brake dust dripping off as my foam lance just shat itself 🙁

Rear wheel with at least 1000 miles of crap and brake dust on there. The before doesn’t actually show how dirty it really is.
F573584D-F273-48D1-A8D5-67922D5D3E41.jpeg
23B0B81E-9CE5-4B79-892E-CCB85A3CB057.jpeg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Can I get half a dozen of them pls. Awaiting Cleanse too so will I just add a note to the order?
yes dude.

In todays Brexit shipment fun, 1 of the 2 pallets from AVA arrived, and still no sign of the pallet of Cleanse and Purge

I can bring individual items over from England next day. As soon as something is put on a pallet it turns into a paper chasing nightmare of XI numbers, EORI numbers, and generally people who either couldn't give a crap, or don't want to know

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
yes dude.

In todays Brexit shipment fun, 1 of the 2 pallets from AVA arrived, and still no sign of the pallet of Cleanse and Purge

I can bring individual items over from England next day. As soon as something is put on a pallet it turns into a paper chasing nightmare of XI numbers, EORI numbers, and generally people who either couldn't give a crap, or don't want to know
#takingbackcontrol