a-kem automotive

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
@Big Pimp

Hey Ross, if you don’t have any idea when Cleanse is going to be in can you just issue a refund for mine please? I will just need to go and find an alternative. Thx

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Wouldnt mind some articulate for the weekend - anywhere between Moira and Belfast stock it? Procar is out :worried:

Or anyone a stash they are not using?

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Wouldnt mind some articulate for the weekend - anywhere between Moira and Belfast stock it? Procar is out :worried:

Can have this, I don't use it,

20220624_115525.jpg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp

Hey Ross, if you don’t have any idea when Cleanse is going to be in can you just issue a refund for mine please? I will just need to go and find an alternative. Thx
It landed in around lunchtime after being with the useless shower of dung couriers in Newtownabbey since Tuesday 🤬

You can come down and I’ll open up for you tomorrow if you want mate

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
It landed in around lunchtime after being with the useless shower of dung couriers in Newtownabbey since Tuesday 🤬

Have you sent this yet Ross? If it landed last Friday, just trying to understand when I can expect it.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Placed an order (5909) @Big Pimp I added a note to add some of the spray nozzles I mentioned earlier. Van you let me know what I owe you for them, thanks 👍🏼

alan_c

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf
Many thanks for personally delivering my order all the way up to Ballymena today Ross. To say I was surprised to see the M3 Express delivery vehicle outside my house at 3pm after placing the order this morning is an understatement 😁

WSK

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Wee order placed, 6 nork for delivery hurt the soul a little lol , has it went up recently?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Wee order placed, 6 nork for delivery hurt the soul a little lol , has it went up recently?
Yeah. It’s went up for me.

It costs me £6.85 + vat for delivery

I still offer free delivery on orders over £35,

Last time you ordered it was £5.95 for delivery and now it’s £6.15

I put it up in January I think so it hopefully shows how long the products last

WSK

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Oh yeah, I understand everything’s up across the board. Didn’t stop me ordering obviously.

5 leet of cleanse will surely last me a long time!! 👍🏻

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Hi @Big Pimp , I placed an order last week, #5898. I've not had any update about it being dispatched. Could you take a quick check on it please? Sorry to chase.