a-kem automotive

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Used Anachem UltraFoam for the first time myself today. Never used snow foam before, but I am a total convert after one use!

4CDCE25E-A077-414E-86D3-48359BB3855C-476-0000009C4AB11A07_zps1edf0eee.jpg

Lewis.

RMS Regular
Drives
S14 Zenki
@Big Pimp im guessing its not possible to use snowfoam with out a washer with a lance? Could you ise one of them pressurised pump spray jobbies used for weed killer? Lol

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp im guessing its not possible to use snowfoam with out a washer with a lance? Could you ise one of them pressurised pump spray jobbies used for weed killer? Lol
Not really mate.

I took in a foaming sprayer to try it out and it works, but the sprayers are very expensive for what they are, and you need to keep pumping them the whole time.

mk2driver

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza Type RA
Have used the Articulate, Gleam and Ultra Gloss twice now and they have impressed, especially the Ultra Gloss. The best thing though is the Clearview, clean windows are one of the things I get OCD about and this just makes it so easy, very impressed!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Delighted to hear you're impressed with everything so far mate.

Thank you very much for your order again!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Need to get myself some of this Ultra Foam @Big Pimp, are you local to collect or is it delivery only?
Either or mate..... Whichever suits.

I'm in Belfast at least once a week, and can deliver, or you can get next day delivery from us.

Local? Our office and stores are just outside Kilkeel so may be a bit of a run for you?

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Either or mate..... Whichever suits.

I'm in Belfast at least once a week, and can deliver, or you can get next day delivery from us.

Local? Our office and stores are just outside Kilkeel so may be a bit of a run for you?

Lisburn dude... kilkeel is a bit far. May aswell get it delivered :grinning:

It looks the job so worth a try! Paypal?

Darren91

RMS Regular
Called down with @Woodcutter this morning do get some Articulate, Ultra Foam and Clearview.

Very impressed and very good at what it does. After dwelling for about 5 mins (shown below) it left the car spotless and left all the dirty remains in a nice foam puddle.

Haven't had a chance to use the Articulate or Clearview yet but will very shortly and will continue to use Anachem from now on!! :grinning:

Thanks @Big Pimp & @Woodcutter.

IMG_4619_zps2eb41e7f.jpg

IMG_4620_zps5bfdd3e5.jpg

Last edited:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Without starting a war, lol, but what is the deal with snow foam, compared to just using shampoo in a bucket and a sponge?

good question @svensktoppen

the idea of a snow foam is to draw the dirt from your car, to hold it in suspension, and allow you to rinse cleanly before starting a hand wash.

some people like to think of them as touch less washes, but generally for this to happen, the foam needs to be loaded with caustics, as is seen in most car washes you may visit along the road.

caustics clean really really well, but will strip off any LSP on your motor.

For me, I use UltraFoam as a pre wash, normally in conjunction with Articulate.

My wash regime is:

1) spray down wheels, bumpers, windscreen (and body of car if it is really dirty) with Articulate
2) spray entire vehicle with UltraFoam, allowing a few minutes dwell time.
3) wash entire vehicle, thus removing most of the dirt
4) if necessary, use bucket and sponge with Gleam for a final wash
5) list car with UltraGloss
6) Rinse to a dripping wet finish!

Today for example, I was round getting the interior for our Lorry which is due to get re-upholstered. I parked the sport up with the trailer attached, and the super clean finish I achieved over the weekend was obviously great target practice for the birds, who were settling on the electric lines above.

They done what you'd expect.....

As my motor was reasonably clean, except for the birdy bombs, so didn't warrant a sponge and bucket wash, so I pulled up to the store, snow foamed and rinsed off, finishing with an UltraGloss rinse, and my sport is immaculate again!

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Called down with @Woodcutter this morning do get some Articulate, Ultra Foam and Clearview.

Very impressed and very good at what it does. After dwelling for about 5 mins (shown below) it left the car spotless and left all the dirty remains in a nice foam puddle.

Haven't had a chance to use the Articulate or Clearview yet but will very shortly and will continue to use Anachem from now on!! :grinning:

Thanks @Big Pimp & @Woodcutter.

IMG_4619_zps2eb41e7f.jpg

IMG_4620_zps5bfdd3e5.jpg

Thanks, and good to meet you Darren, hope you didn't work too hard on your day off! :p

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Does the Articulate TFR remove any polish/wax etc.

I know some do, but yours doesn't smell a caustic as a couple of other cheap ones I've used?

Also thus ultra gloss, what is its effects of textured plastic?
What I really want to know is it OK if it's sprayed on it.
Would like to use it but the mk3 golf gti has loads of bare plastic

Thanks Andrew

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Big thanks to @Big Pimp kindly called round to our place and dropped off my purchase on friday as he was in the area. What a gent- and a beautiful motor he has too! Tried out clearview too. Excellent product, with such ease of use! Will def be trying more of the range and looking into some of the industrial range for the workshop.

Thanks again Ross.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Big thanks to @Big Pimp kindly called round to our place and dropped off my purchase on friday as he was in the area. What a gent- and a beautiful motor he has too! Tried out clearview too. Excellent product, with such ease of use! Will def be trying more of the range and looking into some of the industrial range for the workshop.

Thanks again Ross.

Nice meeting you too mate. Glad you're happy with the product and give me a shout at any time to see what else I can help you with.

Thanks again mate

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
I want to thank @Big Pimp for dropping off my order to a friends place for me last week. He couldn't have been more accommodating and as soon as I get a chance I will try out the products and let you know what I think...

Sorry I couldn't meet you, but work is mental atm.

Thanks again!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I want to thank @Big Pimp for dropping off my order to a friends place for me last week. He couldn't have been more accommodating and as soon as I get a chance I will try out the products and let you know what I think...

Sorry I couldn't meet you, but work is mental atm.

Thanks again!

No worries mate. I know work can be hectic at this time if the year, and when I was visiting other customers in Coalisland it was handy to swing by.
am I being daft or blind lol where is the link for ordering stuff @Big Pimp

As @weeloaney says, just PM me with what you want, with all prices etc. being in the first post, and I can get it sent out, or you could buy it from one of the retailers like @Woodcutter if you're close to him.

Thanks again guys, and in the new year I'll have a little something as a token thank you to all you early adopters, and people who are recommending my products.

As I have said before, I genuinely appreciate all off your business and the word of mouth and recommendations on here is the best publicity I could wish for.

Mark King

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
No worries mate. I know work can be hectic at this time if the year, and when I was visiting other customers in Coalisland it was handy to swing by.

As @weeloaney says, just PM me with what you want, with all prices etc. being in the first post, and I can get it sent out, or you could buy it from one of the retailers like @Woodcutter if you're close to him.

Thanks again guys, and in the new year I'll have a little something as a token thank you to all you early adopters, and people who are recommending my products.

As I have said before, I genuinely appreciate all off your business and the word of mouth and recommendations on here is the best publicity I could wish for.

pm'd

Darren91

RMS Regular
More good results on a A6 this afternoon, hasn't been washed for near a month and UltraFoam took it away with ease.

No pics but just posted the A3 up on Instagram using #anachemni