a-kem automotive

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Tried out the clearview this afternoon @Big Pimp & it really is great stuff, thanks again (y)
That's excellent mate, glad you got it and like it!

Remember though with the microfibres that when they get dirty, don't wash them with regular washing machine powder as the softeners in it ruins the microfibres. Hot wash with a non bio tablet will keep them good as new!

Only wash when they really need it tho!

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Buttered windows? That'll make a nice change to strawberry then... :p

What's the ClearView like for nicotine stained windows, Ross? I smoke like a train when I'm travelling any distance, and whether it's a £200 scrapper or a £10k motor, I really, really hate dirty windows, and having something that looks as easy to use as that would be ideal.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Cheers @Broomy.

I'll have to give it a go then. The winter sun being so low really makes driving with fusty windows a complete nightmare.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Sort it out, Pete. Sort it right out...

You be about Downpatrick in the evenings, Ross? Would take a few tins of ClearView and those clothes off you, if possible. Or else posting might be handier with me working daft hours at the minute.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Don't see it mentioned anywhere, what way can we make an order and pay for it.
Sorry - yes, as @weeloaney says, as I am now a trader I have a big PM inbox.

Sorry if it has been asked. How much is the de-icer spray?

All prices on first page now mate, but de-icer is £2.99 for a 500ml bottle or £3.75 for th larger 750ml bottle
Sort it out, Pete. Sort it right out...

You be about Downpatrick in the evenings, Ross? Would take a few tins of ClearView and those clothes off you, if possible. Or else posting might be handier with me working daft hours at the minute.

You give me a shout mate - I'll never be too far away!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Ordered some UltraGloss and Tar Remover to try them out. Looking forward to seeing how they fare. (y)

Cheers Ross

Chris

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
@Big Pimp can I order up some clear view and the cloths?

Put myself in a bad mood yesterday trying to clean the patio doors. Hateful job!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
@Big Pimp

Thanks again dude stuff arrived really quick. Used the tar remover today and ... Wow, easily the best stuff I've used over the years.

Will be getting more stuff after Christmas (y) (y)

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp

Thanks again dude stuff arrived really quick. Used the tar remover today and ... Wow, easily the best stuff I've used over the years.

Will be getting more stuff after Christmas (y) (y)

Delighted to hear that mate.

Like I said in one of my first posts, I honestly believe that people don't need loads of different products, just a few good ones, that really work, and I will put my products up there with the best on the market!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Delighted to hear that mate.

Like I said in one of my first posts, I honestly believe that people don't need loads of different products, just a few good ones, that really work, and I will put my products up there with the best on the market!

I'd agree they seem to be really good. Looking forward to trying out the Ultra gloss. Any tips for mixing and using it?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I'd agree they seem to be really good. Looking forward to trying out the Ultra gloss. Any tips for mixing and using it?
Yeah mate. Wash your car as normal and mix at about 10:1 I have found to work best.

Spray each panel of the car down, and when you have the whole car covered with UG, rinse it off. It doesn't need long to sit on it at all really - a couple of mins maximum works just fine

jferg

RMS Regular
i would always add a wee capful of the snowfoam to my gleam just to make it super bubbly :grinning:

Awesome products. I think i could be a customer for life lol.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp can the clear view be used on the exterior of the windscreen at all?
absolutely mate - leaves no streaks or smears at all

if your windows are dirty though, or your car is dirty, wash as normal, and use the clearview to clean and polish them up.