a-kem automotive

61_Vert

RMS Regular
Drives
Octy 5e vRS tDI
I have been using articulate, ultrafoam, tarminator and hydraclean, ill definitely get gleam when i run out of sonax. Id be impressed with this range even if it was at a much higher price point of the sonax, its that good!. And the bonus of supporting a local business

20180821_171050.jpg

Last edited:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp Ross are the do not wash signs available to buy?
Just need to add them to the site mate
@Big Pimp if I was to use articulate and snow foam on a caravan, would it do the seals any harm?
as Gareth says, but will be fine. Usual rules though, follow correct dilution and don’t allow to dry.

Anything citrus or solvent is where you need to be careful on a caravan
I have been using articulate, ultrafoam, tarminator and hydraclean, ill definitely get gleam when i run out of sonax. Id be impressed with this range even if it was at a much higher price point of the sonax, its that good!. And the bonus of supporting a local business

View attachment 231581
thank you so much buddy. Good news is I have no intention of increasing the price for the time being anyway, lol

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
No bother.
Placed an order on the 5th, got the dispatch email on the 10th so prob be here on Monday

That’s really weird...... yours was dispatched on 7th but for some reason it hasn’t been delivered, even though orders sent out same day as well as after have been delivered.

I’ll contact them Monday to look into it for you mate

953C032D-9ECA-499D-B0A6-F404BEC82A96.jpeg

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Similar thing happend with the last order lol I thought I was just timing the orders wrong because of the weekend.
Not too worry, not in a mad rush for this batch. And thank you for the replies

Aelred

RMS Member
That’s really weird...... yours was dispatched on 7th but for some reason it hasn’t been delivered, even though orders sent out same day as well as after have been delivered.

I’ll contact them Monday to look into it for you mate

Hi, could you also look into Order #1850-auto. I think something similar may have happened as I also received the dispatch email on the 10th but have had no further updates and the order updates page suggests it hasn't actually shipped.
Thanks!

Sonny

RMS Photographer
I was waiting to see if it was just a delay but seeing as others as in the same boat I'll jump on the bandwagon.. #1823-AUTO the microfiber pads just, going by the emails these were sent separate?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Hi, could you also look into Order #1850-auto. I think something similar may have happened as I also received the dispatch email on the 10th but have had no further updates and the order updates page suggests it hasn't actually shipped.
Thanks!

Just checked mate. Yours was send with Parcelforce and it’s showing it’s in transit.

I’ll check with them in the morning for you and come back to you as soon as I hear something from them.
I was waiting to see if it was just a delay but seeing as others as in the same boat I'll jump on the bandwagon.. #1823-AUTO the microfiber pads just, going by the emails these were sent separate?
I will of course check yours too mate.

You along with @NickR85 were owed a few things but I’ll follow up on yours tomorrow morning also.

Sorry about this gents

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
ok, so a couple of updates for
@Sonny
@NickR85
Peter U (not sure of his name on here)

guys - i messed up with posting your items.

I had them all sent off to the post office in franked envelopes (large jiffy sized ones) but because I just left them in the shops post box (to avoid the queue) they weren't accepted as they had missed their franking dates by a day - I never realised that was a thing until I was in the post office today to check up on what the potential delay has been.

I had to go back to the office and print 3 x new zero rated franked stickers showing todays date to get them sent so you will hopefully see when you finally receive them both dates on them.

I have set up a discount code for you 3 which I am emailing separately for your next orders as an apology.

@Aelred - yours is a different story, and one which I haven't been given a clear answer to yet.

Because you are mainland, I use Parcelforce which offers a tracked option and you should receive texts and/or an email about it.

Your order was collected last week, but apparently because of some issue with Parcelforce internal systems, it is sitting in a hub and wasn't shipped to you. They have assured me it should be delivered tomorrow. I have added a discount for you also

I've said on here many times before, I am only as good as my last order.

Sometimes things are out of my control like delays in delivery, postage, couriers etc. but what is in my control is how i react and respond to you guys.

I hope you all see that I don't take things like this happening lightly, and can only apologise to you all for this, and will do as best as I can to make sure you are happy with me, my products, and the service I try my best to provide.

Thanks again,

Ross

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
I asked the wife when i got home yesterday evening and she didn't see it.
I've no idea who BC would be, rang the wife again there and she checked around the outside of the house and in the bins to see if it's been left somewhere but nothing to be found.
The last few deliveries if i haven't been home they usually ring and I tell them where to leave it

I'm off work tmrw so I'll get a good look around Incase it's been left somewhere

Last edited:

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
It's the personal touches from Ross that gives annachem and Ross himself a great reputation.

Took time to personally look up my details and send me a WhatsApp of what has happend. Looks like the delivery has returned to depot so he is going to chase it up for me.
Alot of businesses would leave you in the loop and keep you waiting untill it finally arrives but that message from Ross this evening has made a big difference.

I've learnt from my 14years working in retail for a very large supermarket that service is top priority and that we simply message this evening was a great touch.

Thanks for that Ross