a-kem automotive

ShaunB

RMS Regular
no, none at all.

its also amazing on stainless steel cooker hoods and extractor fans etc.
cheers
I will try it out on the cooker hood extractor now awwell.
Have to order some more stuff fairly soon too.

Can I ask please also, how does Anachem Gleam compare to Autoglym UHD shampoo?

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Hydra clean £9.95, Tarminator £7.95.

Realising you’ve sprayed the entire car in the former to take the tar off? Priceless..

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Can I ask please also, how does Anachem Gleam compare to Autoglym UHD shampoo?

I've recently ran out of Gleam and gone to AG UHD shampoo (it was a free shampoo and wax pack I won from AG on Twitter) and all I've noticed is that the AG stuff is more 'suddsy'.

I'll finish the AG stuff, but will be going back to Gleam when this stuff is gone. Take from that what you wish.

Walder

RMS Regular
Just gave my bottle (rather underused) of clear view a rattle round the cupboards and stainless steel left a great job no smears as my wife has a habit of wiping things down with a wet cloth and forgets to dry wipe them down after.

Now my next thought.....would hybrid be of any use on my granite work tops for a quick spray once in a blue moon?

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Are you still doing the starter pack? Cant see it on your website

There you go:

e320mark

RMS Regular
Placed another order yesterday, I love the anachem range! Gleam smells amazing. Articulate is great especially on a white car as you can see the dirt falling off when power washing it!
I have used various products over the years and not stayed with one as I always found a downside! Think this is my 4th order now, that speaks volumes!

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Have to say the first time I used trim I wasn't overly impressed.

Used it again tonight a light spray covering most the panel and let it sit for a minute and wipe. It didn't add a wet look (I was never looking) but it added a nice clean look and depth of colour.

Also second hybrid Air fresheners

I have found the best way for me is to spray it onto a microfiber applicator and rub it into the plastics. Can then give it a final wipe with a microfiber cloth to take the wet look off and leave a great finish

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
BMW dash isn't like a typical hard plastic it's like a leather looking but obv isn't leather. Trim ok to use on this?

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
BMW dash isn't like a typical hard plastic it's like a leather looking but obv isn't leather. Trim ok to use on this?

Yes, it's fine. The Audi is the same.

All plastics, rubber, etc., inside and out. I've used it on actual leather too, don't know if that's advisable but haven't noticed any harm.

Ghost

RMS Regular
IMG_20191018_182446.jpg

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
On a side note how bad is deep clean for your skin. Was using it at 10:1 to clean an extractor hood and filters yesterday in work and today my hands are ruined. I know I should have worn gloves but I don't like wearing gloves lol will do in future though.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
On a side note how bad is deep clean for your skin. Was using it at 10:1 to clean an extractor hood and filters yesterday in work and today my hands are ruined. I know I should have worn gloves but I don't like wearing gloves lol will do in future though.
Any cleaning stuff isn’t good for skin, all of it tends to be great for cleaning skin but remove natural oils and dry it out. Should wear gloves, and if you don’t you should moisturise your hands after/when you go to bed.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Any cleaning stuff isn’t good for skin, all of it tends to be great for cleaning skin but remove natural oils and dry it out. Should wear gloves, and if you don’t you should moisturise your hands after/when you go to bed.

I've been in and out of catering since I was 15 so I know I really should know better. I just don't like gloves on. I don't like cream on my hands either theres no pleasing me is there lol.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
where were you using that at?

Was it in your work somewhere?

Deep Clean should be used around 80:1 (pretty certain its on the label!) and as its a degreaser, which is designed to strip oils and greases, that's exactly what its done to your hands!

wash them and moisturise them to get some good oils and moisture back into your skin!!!

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
where were you using that at?

Was it in your work somewhere?

Deep Clean should be used around 80:1 (pretty certain its on the label!) and as its a degreaser, which is designed to strip oils and greases, that's exactly what its done to your hands!

wash them and moisturise them to get some good oils and moisture back into your skin!!!
Work in Centra. I only skim read the label it does say 80:1 does it say 100:1 as well? I might have read it wrong. I'll have to have a look when I'm back in tomorrow. They also use it for mopping the floor.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Work in Centra. I only skim read the label it does say 80:1 does it say 100:1 as well? I might have read it wrong. I'll have to have a look when I'm back in tomorrow. They also use it for mopping the floor.
yeah - its a low foam detergent especially for scrubber driers etc. to clean the floor 100:1 could very well be on the label too

If you were cleaning the canopies etc. I'd have been telling you to use the SaniClean probably!

Centra Limavady