a-kem automotive

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
No buddy. We are running low on Tarminator, articulate and Clearview is sold out.
This aul COVID is olaying havoc with stock

Any idea when you’re expecting Clearview back in?

I only need it and Ultragloss, I assume you have a minimum for free postage?

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Hows the Ultraslick fair on the bumpers/trim never thought of using on that?
I use it the odd time and find it lasts even in rain and it doesn't give you the streaks as I would have got with Megs Endurance. So similar to the tyres really.

I'm really eager to try out this new trim stuff coming as I was gonna pull out my arch liners earlier, wash them down and coat in ultraslick, but think I'll wait for this stuff :grinning:

Last edited:

Tam9n

RMS Regular
Drives
Polo 9n3 GTi
Received my order today of 5L Lazer, solapower and soak up. Adds to my army of other anachem products.

ordered on Sunday night and landed today - truly magical!

FYI, guys please don’t bother ordering elsewhere. Ross’s products are truly fantastic, his pricing is great and delivery. Easily my fave firm to buy from!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
How far away are the snow foam Lance's?

The current position of OOCL SCANDINAVIA is at Indian Coast (coordinates 8.40701 N / 71.82258 E) reported 2 hours ago by AIS. The vessel is en route to the port of As Suways / Suez Port, sailing at a speed of 18.0 knots and expected to arrive there on Jun 9, 20:00.

Screenshot 2020-06-03 at 01.37.33.png

id say at a guess, it'll be 20th onwards based on previous shipments by sea mate
Received my order today of 5L Lazer, solapower and soak up. Adds to my army of other anachem products.

ordered on Sunday night and landed today - truly magical!

FYI, guys please don’t bother ordering elsewhere. Ross’s products are truly fantastic, his pricing is great and delivery. Easily my fave firm to buy from!

Thank you so much mate.

I really appreciate your kind words

SH4U11

RMS Regular
Drives
AudiA6
My order arrived yesterday morning.
Pleasently surprised with a few freebies. Thanks Ross, I've now got nearly all the range for the car.

Incase anyone was interested:
Way off topic here @Big Pimp

Was filling in a few holes on the drive with Cold lay tarmac... Any chance tarminator would remove this :

View attachment 279150

Or are they for the bin?

TIA

I dabbed tarminator into it with a microfibre, then steeped in lazer diluted 100ml in 2l of hot water for about 10mins, then into a normal wash.
Outcome :
20200603_204335.jpg

Very impressed! @Big Pimp

Ghost

RMS Regular
It certainly was.

And a few wee added bonuses too.

I dont think i ever need to go to a Halfrauds or motorfactors again for car cleaning.

Unreal.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp is there anymore update on the power woollies? Do you expect them this month before I stick an order in?
As soon as the Americans get all their staff back to full production I’m hoping for them to be with me shortly after

I’m very hopeful for getting them before the end of this month yes

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
Anyone else keeps getting surprised by how good the results are.

My car has been ceramic coated by big Pete 3 years ago and I would occasionally apply c2v3 on top as top up. But recently I've started layering hybrid on top of the c2v3 and the water behaviour is much much better than with just the c2v3. I've been using Ross's products right from the start and the results still surprise me 😂😂. Today ultra gloss left me in awe.

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
Wife saw the doughnuts on Insta and said we're going! 😂 Would be rude not to make an afternoon of it.

mightymetro

RMS Regular
Drives
F31 320D, 91 MX5
@Big Pimp my missus put through an order for me for fathers day but ordered the wrong stuff (or too little of it) - I've a few other bits to add to the order too, think she's emailed to you in reply to the order confirmation, hope it's not too much of a pain on the ass to cancel it and reorder or amend the order!