a-kem automotive

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
On a side note, got a message from America that my wheel woolies are leaving them tomorrow so I may have them for the weekend!!!
481DF4C0-290E-48E1-A141-D8439859371E.jpeg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
You'd be doing well getting stuff from America that quickly, I've had 7-14 days on average. Shouldn't be too long now though!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Any sign of the snow foam lances Ross?
Landed in Dublin on Friday. Still waiting on the useless feckers shipping them from their depot in Irish shipping to TR Logistics in Belfast before they ship them to me in Downpatrick

disaster!

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Worked out what the issue was with the couple of flairosol heads after one spurted out on me earlier

View attachment 285175
I’ll keep an eye out to make sure it doesn’t happen on any of the other ones which I’m sending out.
@Gareth - is yours the same as this?

Popped the cap off tonight. The clear plastic piece at the top seems to be the problem. When it's back from the nozzle, it sprays everywhere, when forward it works as normal. I pushed it forward and put the cap back on and the same problem arose. I guess the cap is pushing the plastic piece back.

Pushed back and spraying all roads,

20200629_235048.jpg

Pushed forward and it's all good,

20200629_235122.jpg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
That’s awesome guys.
My own motor is feeling very unloved and if the weather lifts tomorrow they’ll get a wee blast of hybrid too

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Landed in Dublin on Friday. Still waiting on the useless feckers shipping them from their depot in Irish shipping to TR Logistics in Belfast before they ship them to me in Downpatrick

disaster!

Dublin is rediculously slow at the minute dude. Looking forward to the new products, must take a spin by the new Unit when all is set up 👍

e320mark

RMS Regular
Ross can you keep me one of the foam lances for a karcher? I’ve no bank card at the mo due to being hacked for the 2nd time! I could one to you to collect! Thanks, Mark.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Yeah, had a row with the shipping company as they’ve been sitting in Dublin for a week now and the reason they haven’t sent them up to me is because they were waiting on other pallets to fill up the lorry.
I told them I could have called down to collect them and I was told I’m not allowed to collect them.

also wheel woolies are in the country. Expecting delivery from UPS on Monday.
@Jamie-g - do you want me to hold your order and sent them all out in the one go?

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Yeah, had a row with the shipping company as they’ve been sitting in Dublin for a week now and the reason they haven’t sent them up to me is because they were waiting on other pallets to fill up the lorry.
I told them I could have called down to collect them and I was told I’m not allowed to collect them.

@Jamie-g - do you want me to hold your order and sent them all out in the one go?

Want me to call in on my way back Monday? 🤣 I'll block the place up till I get the pallet lmao

Jamie-g

RMS Regular

Please do pal I’m in no Major panic for them things just let me know when to pay you. Maybe get wheel Woolies as well.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
wheel woolies arrived in the country on Friday, but UPS let me down!

Will be in stock on Monday ready to ship!