101 uses for Hybrid #72:

View attachment 298459

View attachment 298460

Wait for the beading when the beer hits it.. 🙂
I put hybrid on my wee boys play house last week 😆 beading nicely 😂
B33BA67B-4DFC-48DF-BFFB-E9E64DF5CBCB.jpeg

davyk31

RMS Regular
Oh and for the glue have you tried Tarminator Davy?

It has ate through anything I 've tried it on - really impressed.
Haven’t tried Tarminator as don’t have it but tried another Tar and glue remover and it didn’t do much. Just took the old paper remnants away but didn’t shift the very hardened glue.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Is it just on glass? Soak it in Mr sheen polish let it sit and will take it off.

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Used the Wheel Whoolies and boar hair brush yesterday for the first time. No pictures as I forgot but what a difference they make to cleaning the wheels. Normally I need to go over them with an old mit but not anymore! Great product

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Another week of the science experiment, this is two weeks in now with a few days of heavy rain.

The tyre slick is now washed off as well, but Product X is as new. I dabbed on some more beside it just to see and it is indeed unchanged.

Actually that also serves to illustrate the importance of cleaning the plastics before treating. You can see where it has gone a bit "blotchy" on the new patch where there were some black rub marks on the bumper. When the plastic is as bad as this sample bumper it's probably worth while going over it with some fine wire wool or similar. Just to clean it up and create a uniform surface to start with before applying product.

P1110016.JPG

P1110023.JPG

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I'll ask here but @Big Pimp any black Friday deals coming up? I know last years came in late and you said you'd be better prepared this year anything upcoming?
yeah, for sure there will be, and it'll likely be something very similar this year.

I'd do average 6/7 orders per day.

Black Friday last year I done 80-something :-#

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Another week of the science experiment, this is two weeks in now with a few days of heavy rain.

The tyre slick is now washed off as well, but Product X is as new. I dabbed on some more beside it just to see and it is indeed unchanged.

Actually that also serves to illustrate the importance of cleaning the plastics before treating. You can see where it has gone a bit "blotchy" on the new patch where there were some black rub marks on the bumper. When the plastic is as bad as this sample bumper it's probably worth while going over it with some fine wire wool or similar. Just to clean it up and create a uniform surface to start with before applying product.

View attachment 298628

View attachment 298629
It would be good to see product x up against the likes of c4 or solution finish. When is product x coming up for sale and I’ll do the test if you don’t have the other two.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Certainly comparing to C4 would be interesting. See if I can get hold of some. I've seen C4 used on similar knackered bumpers. Do one bit with Ross' stuff and another with C4 and leave it out over winter.

Plenty of bumper left to play with there :innocent:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I sound like a broken record here but Any word on the Di Vessels?
Yep - got this picture sent to me by the couriers when they collected it on Monday.
Even though they were supposed to collect it on Friday.

and if some of you think express parcels are bad, tufnells are a whole new level 🤐

I am expecting them today / tomorrow and will be ready for sale immediately
6A4BE551-149C-4EBD-AA23-78645528A790.jpeg

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
Yep - got this picture sent to me by the couriers when they collected it on Monday.
Even though they were supposed to collect it on Friday.

and if some of you think express parcels are bad, tufnells are a whole new level 🤐

I am expecting them today / tomorrow and will be ready for sale immediately
View attachment 298808

We use DPD or Fastway in work never a problem. Tho a Pallet might be.

I'd have loved one for the weekend but that's probably not gonna happen so post on here or update the site as I'm checking every day 😂.

Cheers