a-kem automotive

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Those are amazing results from the Cleanse @svensktoppen - you're like the poster boy of the Anachem automotive products :joy:
Lol :joy: It's good stuff, now I need to try some Citraclean to see what the craic is 😅

But honestly, did you see how that knackered old Alcantara came up with Solapower? Just magic!

stevensti

RMS Regular
Drives
slowly
I’m a happy man @Big Pimp. My daughter loved the haribos
BDAE98B9-AF05-413E-97D5-F48701C8EDC2.jpeg

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
I know it's not the best time of the year but have 2 sofas to clean and was going to just use Solapower as brush, But any recommendations for a good wet/dry vac? I'd be using it for car seats etc in the future anyway so would pay off to get a Vac, compared to paying for the cleaners. Thanks

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I know it's not the best time of the year but have 2 sofas to clean and was going to just use Solapower as brush, But any recommendations for a good wet/dry vac? I'd be using it for car seats etc in the future anyway so would pay off to get a Vac, compared to paying for the cleaners. Thanks
Lidl are doing a wet dry vac on Monday.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's

I bought a Titan extractor from Screwfix a few years ago, but then I bought a George from a member on here and comparing the 2, the George is the superior (and more expensive option). Bisset also do an 'affordable' wet vac too, but I've never used one.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I use the normal hoover for that. It's just a bit of damp really.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Titan wet vacs from screw fix are brilliant if you’re doing floors etc.
George’s are a better extractor for seats but Bissel are a step ahead again.

I see @bora-gav has recommended his and I’m fairly certain @Eddie_ uses one also after trying a few different options.

I’ve had a George and it was great but I use a Bissel big green myself which really is fantastic

Deleted member 23441

D
Hey folks just a question about the anti moss will it kill the crap on my roof tiles (textured type) without the whole up there with a scraper and wire brush polava???

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
It should, yes, as long as it's moss.

It literally turns the moss to dust, no scraping or anything like that.

It works best on dry moss, if possible, so it really soaks up the anti-moss.

The moss will return eventually, especially when it's damp. That's just nature.

But you will get a couple of months without the moss. And then just spray again.

Deleted member 23441

D
It should, yes, as long as it's moss.

It literally turns the moss to dust, no scraping or anything like that.

It works best on dry moss, if possible, so it really soaks up the anti-moss.

The moss will return eventually, especially when it's damp. That's just nature.

But you will get a couple of months without the moss. And then just spray again.
Thank you👍

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Thanks all, had looked at the Titan ones, and would probably do ok, but been tempted for the George green, seems to get a really good result

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I know this will probably seem narcissistic, but @big_pete suggested that I used my new citrus cleaner in a different way today.
So I followed my usual wash routine:

articulate onto dry vehicle and allow to dwell.
Cleanse on the wheels
UltraFoam over everything and leave for a few minutes
Rinse
Wash with Gleam
Rinse

now at this stage I’m normally done, but he told me use the CitraClean at approx 35:1 and spray liberally over each panel and then rinse off

holy shiznit I didn’t think my ceramic coating was clogged and I regularly too with hybrid but I would notice the lower halves of the doors and the bonnet sometimes not as hydrophobic as they should be.

the CitraClean has revived and restored the ceramic back to good as new.

I’m blown away!

davyk31

RMS Regular
Does Citraclean do anything for a non ceramic coated car or is it solely for ceramic and occasional use at that?

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
It will be very good at removing tree sap, pollen and bug splatter. This will 100% be a use with care product though but it is mega. Taking ceramic maintenance to an entirely different level

Alastair_S

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GTI PP
@Big Pimp Used Cleanse for the first time this afternoon. By far the best wheel cleaner I have ever used! 🤩 I diluted 2:1 and the dirt was coming off with no agitation. Could have diluted further and got similar results. Ive never had a product which cleans tyres so easily either. Definitely worth the wait!

1D00BA44-06A4-464F-A178-F8D900102630.jpeg

5474AF29-7709-46FA-ABEF-3D567508DEB0.jpeg

72B450D0-1783-4D01-8826-0512D7463AE0.jpeg

BCB48DC4-8B7F-4561-BED4-7746A5F5B016.jpeg

Bronk

RMS Regular
It will be very good at removing tree sap, pollen and bug splatter. This will 100% be a use with care product though but it is mega. Taking ceramic maintenance to an entirely different level

You recommend use it every time you wash Pete? Used it on my car..and water behavior is unreal now.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp need a load of stuff ,have you a Black Friday sale next week before I order here .might as well save a few £££ if you will have .

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
I am the only person who doesn't use a wheel cleaner? Never seen the need really. Anyhow looking forward to trying the new citrus product, by what @big Pete says it will be a good addition to the cleaning arsenal for both cats as they're both ceramic coated.

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Made the mistake today of rinsing the one of the cars before articulate. The performance on the dry car was night and day lol. Interesting to see all the same.

Also found my bottle of lazer leaked everywhere after the bottle developed a fracture. Anyone else had this? I’m certain I never dropped the bottle, mainly because if I did I would have checked it over for damage. Kinda lucky that it leaked into something lol

Attachments

• 12FA561A-549E-4D01-B3DC-7CD1AD19D2B8.jpeg
    12FA561A-549E-4D01-B3DC-7CD1AD19D2B8.jpeg
    243.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 0029DA10-B117-4BAA-92FF-E833E1F6B7D0.jpeg
    0029DA10-B117-4BAA-92FF-E833E1F6B7D0.jpeg
    255.5 KB · Views: 64

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Made the mistake today of rinsing the one of the cars before articulate. The performance on the dry car was night and day lol. Interesting to see all the same.

Also found my bottle of lazer leaked everywhere after the bottle developed a fracture. Anyone else had this? I’m certain I never dropped the bottle, mainly because if I did I would have checked it over for damage. Kinda lucky that it leaked into something lol
Had this exact same thing happen my bottle of lazer to