a-kem automotive

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
I'm only getting a chance to look at the offers now, was going to add a few of the Clearview to my basket then seen sold out :worried: Don't suppose you've found a spare box anywhere? Lol

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Will you be getting the large nitrile gloves in anytime soon @Big Pimp ? Too slow on the trigger this morning as had to check stock levels with other bits lol 💔

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Order placed @Big Pimp (#3703). I would have liked to have also ordered the citraclean and my ceramic coating needs declogged but I assume it isn't available for purchase yet?
CitraClean will be added over the weekend. @Reno_LV got some tonight to photograph and I can add it to your order if you wish
Order #3727 Sorted @Big Pimp

Is your trim product not available yet? Dying try it on my r53 plastics
It is but I’m changing the way I’ll sell it following advice and recommendations from the few who have trialled it.
I will be selling it as part of a kit comprising of the trim restore product, a bottle of IPA to make sure surfaces are clean. An applicator pad and a microfibre buffing pad to remove any excess
Was running low on a lot of stuff so order #3683 placed this morning :cool:
Like @Alemsee I'm dying to try the new trim product for the multitude of faded plastics on the Mini so will place another order for it and the Citraclean when it's available (y)
As above. I can add the CitraClean to your order if you wish?
Missed out on the deal to stock up on clear view. Handy round the house these days.

What’s this citraclean jazz?
CitraClean is my citrus degreaser. It’s amazing for declogging ceramic coated cars too. @big_pete reckons it’s a game changer!
I'm only getting a chance to look at the offers now, was going to add a few of the Clearview to my basket then seen sold out :worried: Don't suppose you've found a spare box anywhere? Lol

I have still Clearview available but the bundle offer has sold out!
Will you be getting the large nitrile gloves in anytime soon @Big Pimp ? Too slow on the trigger this morning as had to check stock levels with other bits lol 💔

all back in stock mate
I’d add clear view to my order too if there’s any spare @Big Pimp
Plenty still in stock mate but the bundle deal is sold out.

guys. Just a quick note.

I’m humbled by the support from you lot from here.
today has been manic and I’m going to be a busy boy all over the weekend but I am eternally grateful for the continued support from you all.

thank you all

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
That’s good to hear @Big Pimp with the trim restorer and think that’s actually a brilliant idea selling as a kit actually. Dying to get my hands on it

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
Order #3762-auto @Big Pimp haven't received any dispatch email still? Assume not shipped yet?
Got mine this morning and my order number is a bit ahead of yours. Probably flat out with black friday deals and people like me ordering a few bits on top as well!

Impatiently waiting on mine so i can sneak it in without her asking about my spending on car cleaning gear....

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I'm down to my last 60, which both you gents are on.

hope to have them finished tonight.

Was here until 03:30 this morning (and 02;00 the day before!)

BF was a tad business than I expected...

Sorry for the delay but thanks for your patience

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
I'm down to my last 60, which both you gents are on.

hope to have them finished tonight.

Was here until 03:30 this morning (and 02;00 the day before!)

BF was a tad business than I expected...

Sorry for the delay but thanks for your patience
Mine came through at 02.03, thought it was just an automated email! Jesus fair play!

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
It wasn't a moan by the way @Big Pimp , I just wanted to make sure it hadn't slipped through the net! Fair play for the hours you're putting in.