a-kem automotive

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Just dropped the announcement on Instagram, but I wanted to let you guys know that I have secured distribution for the fantastic IK Sprayers range - recognised as the best sprayers for the automotive industry.

Hope to be landing with me early next week.

Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 22.47.16.png

IK Multi TR1 - £8.45 - Resistant to most cleaning and disinfection products as well as dilute acids
Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 22.47.33.png

IK Multi HC1 - £8.45 - Resistant to oils, solvents and products like Tarminator

Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 22.48.21.png

IK Foam Pro 2 - £24.95 - a 2lt foaming sprayer, designed for bikes etc. or people who don't have foam lances. Has the unique ability to spray 'wet' or 'dry' foam (density) based on which interchangeable tip you fit
Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 22.48.33.png

IM Multi Pro 2 - £23.95 - a 2lt pump sprayer suitable for a variety of cleaning products
Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 22.49.00.png

IK Alk 1.5 - £20.95 - a 1.5 litre pump sprayer resistant to strong alkaline products (I took this in especially for Cleanse)

Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 22.49.15.png

IK Multi Pro 9 - £65.95 - a 9 litre pump sprayer for spraying pre wash solutions like articulate
Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 22.49.24.png

IK Multi Pro 12 - £75.95 - like the 9, but larger

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 22.52.35.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 22.52.35.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Hey @Big Pimp received the order of cleanse this morning inc the nilfisk adaptor thanks

the trigger bottle was also inside the box but had no trigger head, just then bottle itself. Was the trigger meant to be included ?

thanks buddy

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Hey @Big Pimp received the order of cleanse this morning inc the nilfisk adaptor thanks

the trigger bottle was also inside the box but had no trigger head, just then bottle itself. Was the trigger meant to be included ?

thanks buddy
for frig sake!

this is working out ok though, as I need to nip to Bangor now with a sizeable order, so I'll drop your forgotten trigger spray head in on my way past

Reactions: dub

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
for frig sake!

this is working out ok though, as I need to nip to Bangor now with a sizeable order, so I'll drop your forgotten trigger spray head in on my way past

lol no worries matey

fire me a txt when your near lol

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Just dropped the announcement on Instagram, but I wanted to let you guys know that I have secured distribution for the fantastic IK Sprayers range - recognised as the best sprayers for the automotive industry.

View attachment 308657
IK Multi TR1 - Resistant to most cleaning and disinfection products as well as dilute acids
View attachment 308658
IK Multi HC1 - Resistant to oils, solvents and products like Tarminator

View attachment 308659
IK Foam Pro 2 - a 2lt foaming sprayer, designed for bikes etc. or people who don't have foam lances. Has the unique ability to spray 'wet' or 'dry' foam (density) based on which interchangeable tip you fit
View attachment 308660
IM Multi Pro 2 - a 2lt pump sprayer suitable for a variety of cleaning products
View attachment 308661

IK Alk 1.5 - a 1.5 litre pump sprayer resistant to strong alkaline products (I took this in especially for Cleanse)

View attachment 308662
IK Multi Pro 9 - a 9 litre pump sprayer for spraying pre wash solutions like articulate
View attachment 308663

IK Multi Pro 12 - like the 9, but larger

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Paddy_R

RMS Regular

View attachment 308657
IK Multi TR1 - Resistant to most cleaning and disinfection products as well as dilute acids
View attachment 308658
IK Multi HC1 - Resistant to oils, solvents and products like Tarminator

View attachment 308659
IK Foam Pro 2 - a 2lt foaming sprayer, designed for bikes etc. or people who don't have foam lances. Has the unique ability to spray 'wet' or 'dry' foam (density) based on which interchangeable tip you fit
View attachment 308660
IM Multi Pro 2 - a 2lt pump sprayer suitable for a variety of cleaning products
View attachment 308661

IK Alk 1.5 - a 1.5 litre pump sprayer resistant to strong alkaline products (I took this in especially for Cleanse)

View attachment 308662
IK Multi Pro 9 - a 9 litre pump sprayer for spraying pre wash solutions like articulate
View attachment 308663

IK Multi Pro 12 - like the 9, but larger

Prices? Also an idea re the citrus cleaner will be up on the site? Been delaying ordering for it.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late

Prices? Also an idea re the citrus cleaner will be up on the site? Been delaying ordering for it.
Citrus cleaner?!
I don’t know what you’re talking about 🤐

I’ll update the photos above with pricing.

I’ll honestly have it on as soon as I can.
@Reno_LV needs to get set up to do a lot of shooting for me as it’s not with his while setting up to just take one photo, so we are trying to get caught up this weekend to shoot CitraClean as well as the 5 x bundle offers I will be adding to the site which will be a bit of something to suit everyone and the equipment they’re using.

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
Lol, I'm the same. Need a few things and also dying to use cleanse but delaying to order until the CitraClean is updated on site.

Is the new trim going to be included in the new update Ross?

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Just put it up without a picture for now, we won't mind :innocent: :p

Appreciate these are crazy times Ross. In your own time, I'm sure there are a million other things to sort out too between Corona and Brexit, all restrictions, etc.

Too cold to wash the car now anyway, plus it's stinking again inside three seconds 😅

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Ross @Big Pimp would the IK Foam Pro 2 work with articulate?
Long story short is I’m not sure mate.
Articulate isn’t a naturally foamy product.
When they arrive I’ll open one and use it for demo purposes

I’d say the multi sprayer version would be better suited to articulate or CitraClean use

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Long story short is I’m not sure mate.
Articulate isn’t a naturally foamy product.
When they arrive I’ll open one and use it for demo purposes

I’d say the multi sprayer version would be better suited to articulate or CitraClean use
Yea i just love foam 😂😂 plus that bottle looks nice and neat!
But sure keep me /us updated :grinning:

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
Just before I blatter on with Cleanse, will it be ok for a polished face alloy? What should I dilute it to?

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
There's no solvent or acid in it but it is caustic. Don't think that should affect a polished face. But I haven't tried it myself.

It can be used undiluted but most seem to dilute it down 1:3 or 1:5, even 1:10. Maybe more, haven't tried yet. It's pretty aggressive and can take being watered down no bother.

Last edited:

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
I put it up to the top of the yellow line on the sprayer so probably 1:3. No issues whatsoever. Worked brilliantly as to be expected 👍

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Thought I would try out Cleanse on the sub £1k passat that had about a months worth of dirt on it. Sprayed on and left to dwell for a few minutes. No agitation and no ultrafoam over it. Very impressed.

Before
20210117_134803.jpg

During (sorry about the poor quality, its grand on my phone but YouTube killed it)

After
20210117_135302.jpg

Came up well for a touchless wash using just Cleanse, Articulate, Ultrafoam and Ultragloss.
20210117_142522.jpg

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Just before I blatter on with Cleanse, will it be ok for a polished face alloy? What should I dilute it to?

There's no solvent or acid in it but it is caustic. Don't think that should affect a polished face. But I haven't tried it myself.

It can be used undiluted but most seem to dilute it down 1:3 or 1:5, even 1:10. Maybe more, haven't tried yet. It's pretty aggressive and can take being watered down no bother.

Really @svensktoppen ? I was under the impression it should be used neat. When I say under the impression @Big Pimp replied to an IG post of mine to say use as is..

I've polished alloys so would be good to be clear before I go spraying on.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Lappintyre - I'd always recommend it used full strength on first use, and subsequent uses you can decide to dilute if you wish to dilute the performance.

In relation to polished / diamond cut - no issues at all. The wheels in which extreme care needs to be used is the unlacquered or hand polished wheels which have no protection at all. But then, on wheels like that I'd only be using something like Gleam anyway, as even articulate (being a high pH alkaline) is too strong.