a-kem automotive

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Agree that small sprays of product is useful for things like Hybrid, Trim, etc.

But the problem for me with the current small trigger heads is, well, they are, to be honest, a bit ****, lol :innocent:

They leak and you end up with a hand full of product and stuff dripping everywhere. They forever come off at the neck. They split and break and the neck. Etc.

It's not a big problem, I just buy the refills and transfer to other spray bottles. Just makes them a bit pointless :innocent:

bikeit

RMS Regular
into production tomorrow or Friday, and should be online Monday / Tuesday.

(I need to get @Reno_LV to photograph it, so say mid week to be on the safe side)

I'm actually doing something different with these, which may dictate a direction I go with the spray heads.

@Martyn has said a few times he dislikes the mini trigger, where I find it perfect for a product like Hybrid - a small burst is much better than soaking the panel. When using a product like HydraClean however, it can be tiresome.

In much the same way, I believe using a mini trigger would be counter productive (read taking too long) with the leather cleaner, so I've bought a load of 500ml clear bottles (almost identical to my current ones) but with a larger neck so I can fit regular trigger sprayers and will be trialling them with the Rawhide.

If they are well received, I will be adding them to the HydraClean, and if someone really wants one for Hybrid etc. I'll change to them.

Had a few issues sorting the packs out, but to be honest when I stop faffing around and get them boxed up they're ready for retail.
@Big Pimp thanks for the update, have to agree with Martyn about the mini trigger on the Hybrid, look forward to see what different spray head you come up with.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
I give it a quick wash over the weekend, cleanse on the wheels and exhaust tips (to see how they would turn out), articulate, snowfoam, gleam, ultragloss and then DI to dry itself. Then a quick once over with hybrid and ultraslick. Honestly still amazes me how easy it is to make the car look amazing. Fantastic range and put an order in for a few more bits and pieces. Would definitely buy a caddy bag if going that route too.
4E11FA01-C749-4ED6-8BBF-C31CEAE8638B.jpeg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
In relation to the bags, let’s just see what this ship takes over with it if they’d ever hurry up!

it’s already done collections in Korea, but hasn’t moved from Taiwan / China in a few days now 😡

673F13AC-3177-48E6-9F9D-5E2687385D73.jpeg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Yep, 1:80 by the label. Usually ends up more like 1:50 for me too just because it's hard to measure the tiny amounts needed, lol.

5l of water needs 100ml of product at 1:50.

BabyCraig_

RMS Regular

This is class.... What am I doing wrong... Feel like I don't quite get the same reaction with cleanse... And my wheels are ceramic coated? Due another order and was debating purge.

Also how long to let articulate dwell?

Another one for a different spray bottle on Hybrid.... I've changed from the small one... Just dripped everywhere on me!