a-kem automotive

Loggie

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra
Never been able to get such an effortless shine of the white before - personally prefer the gloss tyre product but matt is still a great solid finish

A3FFF4B8-FA81-48E4-96FC-80E2C0BA4886.jpeg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp

Ross, what price does your leather cleaner come in at and is it only available in 500ml?
It’s likely going to be around the £9.95 mark but I’m thinking about adding a microfibre in with that.

what do you think?

I’ll also be offering larger sizing for detailers etc if there is a wish or want for them

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
It’s likely going to be around the £9.95 mark but I’m thinking about adding a microfibre in with that.

what do you think?

I’ll also be offering larger sizing for detailers etc if there is a wish or want for them

Very reasonably priced at that especially compared to what I use currently. When it’s on the website I’ll pick some up to try!

Barzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Gt starlet
Looking forward to trying rawhide when it’s available. Can we get the mentioned videos of it on here?

gingfto

RMS Regular
Drives
CLS500 (5.5)
Soooo...finally got round to doing a proper clean and using most of the stuff I ordered months ago @Big Pimp 😬 one or two things had got a blast with a quick wash when they arrived. This ended up as a full polish and wax in the end because the water is terrible! DI may be on the cards.

Articulate - great job, really doesn’t need much
Cleanse - worked well on the wheels again but I probably should be closer to neat, would mean less with the mitt. Definitely seems to need a more direct spray for it to foam and dwell, more of a mist on the trigger wasn’t doing much and drying out.
Tarminator - fantastic for a few really stubborn spots!
Gleam+ - smells good and cleans perfectly. One bucket of water with two caps done the whole Cls 👍🏼
Hydraclean - thought “this is a bit sh*t” the first time I sprayed and wiped because the water spots were horrendous 😂 two or three passes and absolutely perfect 👌🏼 Best glass cleaner I’ve used. Bit of drizzle there and the wipers/window was Crystal.
Clear view - I smoke and it still cleaned everything in two passes, no streaks and so easy, again prob best interior glass I’ve used.
🥁 Trim X - wow 😯 pictures to show below. Tiny amount and so easy to apply/buff. Almost seems a waste of the silky microfibres 😅

Will get round to trying hybrid out soon enough and more than likely order more stuff! Finished off with poorboys Black hole & Nattys Black.

4EFF56AB-2F52-43E0-931B-6546696923C3.jpeg

BAD452E6-A9A4-4DF2-8C9D-CF786582E5DA.jpeg

83B7AAFA-A991-40E4-BE37-7948EDB1C81D.jpeg

FD9EABB6-9375-4661-8BBC-E88F015E6B1E.jpeg

4AFF9A61-69A0-4716-9150-3BB07878FF6B.jpeg

Ciaran

RMS Regular
Drives
i3 REX
What way is best to apply the leather cleaner - soft brush or cloth. Will you be selling soft brushes? Thanks!

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
What way is best to apply the leather cleaner - soft brush or cloth. Will you be selling soft brushes? Thanks!
Saw on his video is it a brush he has in stock wheel woollies leather brush. It's on the site I think

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Yes, there's a soft upholstery brush on there. It's really nice, I keep one in the car to stay on top of the alcantara, lol.

It's a bit hidden away, but if you pick "view all" and browse through you'll find it.

Any soft brush will do though, you could use a (clean) shoe brush for example.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Probably would be yes. A nail brush/dish brush/hard upholstery brush type thing is great on cloth, carpet, etc. For leather/alcantara use a soft brush.

On leather all you really need is your fingers or a sponge to apply thinly, and a wee towel to buff to be honest.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Yes guys, I have the wheel woolies leather brush and it’s lovely and soft but on the large majority of leathers a simple spray and wipe off with microfibre will leave them properly clean.

a soft pastry brush for a few quid will do pretty much the same job

Jamie-g

RMS Regular
Need some of that Leather cleaner @Big Pimp but can’t see it on the website. Is it released yet?
What’s the biggest UltraSheen you do as well?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Need some of that Leather cleaner @Big Pimp but can’t see it on the website. Is it released yet?
What’s the biggest UltraSheen you do as well?
For RMS users just add a note to your orders and I’ll send it.

when @Reno_LV gets some time he’s shooing a few images for me so they’ll be up when he gets finished!