RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Cleanse doing it’s magic trick 😍👍
48A0AF6C-A475-41D4-8F01-8D1A28A7286F.jpeg
878FF320-7059-4C7D-9EDE-6A493B6E6283.jpeg

Igxom

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp you wouldn't happen to have any spare bottles from the old style foam lance would you? Mine toppled and the neck snapped 😫 I've already got the new style one but was going to use the old one for ultragloss.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp you wouldn't happen to have any spare bottles from the old style foam lance would you? Mine toppled and the neck snapped 😫 I've already got the new style one but was going to use the old one for ultragloss.
I have 2 unbranded ones if you want one of them?

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
When you lads are using cleanse - do you spray it on the wheels, leave to dwell for a while, THEN cover in snowfoam? I've always sprayed cleanse on the wheels, left for a few mins, then sprayed off with the powerhose. Then went about the rest of the car after that.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
When you lads are using cleanse - do you spray it on the wheels, leave to dwell for a while, THEN cover in snowfoam? I've always sprayed cleanse on the wheels, left for a few mins, then sprayed off with the powerhose. Then went about the rest of the car after that.
Personally I cleanse wheels then go fill up Snowfoam bottle etc
Snowfoam everything
Then clean wheels with wee brush or whatever
Power hose whole car down including wheels
Then wash car (without wheels)

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I cleanse the wheels spray the rest of the car with articulate then snow foam. Let that dwell then powerhouse the whole car. The vast majority of the time the wheels don’t need touched but I’ll use a mitt if they do.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR

Either works.

Snow foam basically just lets Cleanse/Articulate/Ciraclean/Purge/etc. to sit a bit longer without drying out.

Easiest is maybe to apply whatever products you want to different areas of the car, then cover the lot in foam, let it stew a bit and then hose the lot off.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I cleanse the wheels spray the rest of the car with articulate then snow foam. Let that dwell then powerhouse the whole car. The vast majority of the time the wheels don’t need touched but I’ll use a mitt if they do.

Either works.

Snow foam basically just lets Cleanse/Articulate/Ciraclean/Purge/etc. to sit a bit longer without drying out.

Easiest is maybe to apply whatever products you want to different areas of the car, then cover the lot in foam, let it stew a bit and then hose the lot off.
That’s the exact method I use and for the reasons as explained by both the gents above me

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Anyone had run marks on the paint from articulate? My paint is black and I noticed the other day when the sun caught it, run marks down the doors.

I'm wondering if the sun has dried it a little before I hosed it off.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
It can happen if it dries out. Warm sun and black paint and it can dry out almost as soon as it hits the metal.

Also if you use it too "strong". It just goes syrupy and gets hard to fully hose off. It's actually more effective when well diluted. No real benefit of using it too "strong".

It will wash off no bother if you go over it with a mitt and a bucket with shampoo.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Anyone had run marks on the paint from articulate? My paint is black and I noticed the other day when the sun caught it, run marks down the doors.

I'm wondering if the sun has dried it a little before I hosed it off.
sounds Like it’s either been too strong or left to dry prior to rinsing.

Either way it’s likely just some surfactants left behind which will come off in the next wash.

apart from the banana mobile my X5 is black, my van is black and the previous van and 3 range rovers and jag jeep were all black and I didn’t have issues with it.

just follow the instructions dude - dilute well down and don’t allow to dry

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
sounds Like it’s either been too strong or left to dry prior to rinsing.

Either way it’s likely just some surfactants left behind which will come off in the next wash.

apart from the banana mobile my X5 is black, my van is black and the previous van and 3 range rovers and jag jeep were all black and I didn’t have issues with it.

just follow the instructions dude - dilute well down and don’t allow to dry
It's diluted as per instructions and I've been using it for months with no issues. I'm guessing the sun just dried it a little prior to washing.

Martyn

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp put in a order on Monday evening 4971 and then added another item first thing tues morning - 4972 and asked for it to be included in the first order.

Got a message saying the 4971 is packaged and on its way but the 4972 order is ready for collection.

Do you know if the two orders were combined?

Thanks

Martyn

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp put in a order on Monday evening 4971 and then added another item first thing tues morning - 4972 and asked for it to be included in the first order.

Got a message saying the 4971 is packaged and on its way but the 4972 order is ready for collection.

Do you know if the two orders were combined?

Thanks

Martyn
yes mate, and both were delivered at 12:48 today!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late