a-kem automotive

Barzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Gt starlet
As always looked after! Will get an order together and text it through and take it from there.
Thanks

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Found even more love for Hybrid today, it's good of course but on White its Amazing. Gave the new Bus the full treatment and finished off with Hybrid.

PicsArt_10-27-02.17.39.jpg
PicsArt_10-27-02.19.25.jpg
PicsArt_10-27-12.54.13.jpg

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
What’s the discount code again? I need more Purge and I can’t remember the code, not searching through 166 pages(according to the iPhone Safari) to find it lol

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Ah after all that I didn’t notice where to put the discount code! :sweat:

Wasn’t there a little discount code box? Or am I imagining thinks and was it supposed to go in the Special Comments box?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Yea I’ve just spotted that, you’re a very kind man. Where did I go wrong right enough Ross?
You need to enter it at one of the last stages mate:
17FC4DA1-D2CB-4D18-A248-946F94BDB731.png

I’ve gone through a checkout using a normal checkout (where you’d enter card details), PayPal express and even Apple Pay checkout and the discount window pops up at the end of them all

jimcupra

RMS Regular
Without doubt the best products I have used in my 30 years of driving and it doesn't cost a fortune. Does exactly what it says with minimal effort. Reminds me @Big Pimp I will need a few things soon as I'm running low. Will fire you a text and even call down. Bit more difficult with me being away to get a delivery.
Next day delivery ,you can’t be bad to that at all.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Without doubt the best products I have used in my 30 years of driving and it doesn't cost a fortune. Does exactly what it says with minimal effort. Reminds me @Big Pimp I will need a few things soon as I'm running low. Will fire you a text and even call down. Bit more difficult with me being away to get a delivery.
Thank you for the kind words my good man!

You let me know what you’re after and we will definitely get caught up dude!

Delivery received this morning, thanks again Ross!
Great to hear, thanks for letting me know.

Express have been great 95% of the time recently but I know of a few who haven’t received the following day.

I am looking into using a couple of other couriers with live tracking too

jimcupra

RMS Regular
Cheers @Big Pimp you're a gentleman Ross. Will give you a shout next week when I'm home. May as well get it in now while I'm on my 66 off.
Your products make keeping my car clean an absolute breeze.
I forgot to say I was in a lorry the other day it stank of stale smoke. Few sprays of scent and no more disgusting smell. (y)

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I hopefully have that at home with me and can deliver it tomorrow dude!

Thanks again

Ah perfect then, just give me a shout if you are! Not getting the boat til half 10 tomorrow night so that works out well. If not I'll get it when I get back on Sunday (y)

jimcupra

RMS Regular
It is but you know yourself most don't give a **** about the next man coming along .they have now introduced a new part on the app. If the lorry is dirty it does on the daily check list and we take a picture. The driver can be fined up to 50 notes. For smoke it has to be brought to the transport office. Scent definitely killed the smell I sprayed it over everything.
I thought as a lorry is classed as a workplace it was illegal to smoke in them?

Glad the scent done the trick though dude

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Cheers for the rapid delivery on the Purge @Big Pimp, sorry I wasnt in when you got here (y)

Great to finally be able to clean wheels with minimal effort again!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Cheers for the rapid delivery on the Purge @Big Pimp, sorry I wasnt in when you got here (y)

Great to finally be able to clean wheels with minimal effort again!
No worries dude. I’m currently between Dundalk and Drogheda so I’m all around the show today! Wanted to catch you on the way down as I’m not sure of what time I’ll be back up the road at.

I’ll drop in the UltraGloss next time I’ve been to the office too mate