a-kem automotive

Jamie-g

RMS Regular
I got using all my stuff this weekend. All I can say is wow. Ultrasheen tyre dressing is amazing best I’ve ever used. I got cherry cola gleam and nearly had it in the fridge to drink it smelled that good. Hydraclean is so easy used and better than any rain x. Snow foam is brilliant and for all you need it goes a long way. Big yellow drying towel takes no messing either. My first order burst with couriers and Ross was straight on it sorting it out. Took the time to call me as well. My thoughts on anachem fantastic products with the best customer service I’ve ever dealt with which is rare now a days. 11/10 for everything. I honestly wish you all the success in the world I won’t be buying anything else except this from now on. Many thanks @Big Pimp

Ps purge makes life a lot easier.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Thank you so so much @Jamie-g - I really appreciate everything you've just said.

There are times when I can't control the couriers etc. but like i've said a few times, I can control the customer experience and I do try my best.

Thank you so much again to everyone who buys from me and discusses it on here!

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Can a few of you give me some feedback on ultragloss? I have it and have diluted it to 1:10
I have sprayed onto a wet surface once car has already been washed and rinsed the ultragloss off but it doesn't seem to break much of the water up and when wiping different drying towels over it it doesnt make much difference, not when I compare to using a quick detailer sprayed onto panel to dry it which does it perfectly

Am I doing something wrong here? maybe needs to be a stronger ratio? But for me the likes of sonax bsd sprayed onto a wet panel and wiped over dries perfectly,

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Ultragloss has worked dead on at 1:10 ratio for me.

have you ever used a drying aid sprayed onto a panel to compare against? do you find wiping a drying towel over a panels rinsed after ultragloss works well?

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Likewise for me. I have CS Ultra on the car though, dunno if that makes a difference?

your panels will be incredibly easy to dry being ceramic coated, my own car is coated in gtechniq and needs nothing bar a drying towel- or the water blew off with my dryer8o|

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
have you ever used a drying aid sprayed onto a panel to compare against? do you find wiping a drying towel over a panels rinsed after ultragloss works well?

I've only ever used Ultragloss because it's worked really well for me. Sprayed on, hosed off and towel dried. I'd be confident to say, if I'd an air drier, I wouldn't even need a towel.

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
Used my ultramitt for the first time at the weekend. Impressive water holding ability. It felt like I could wash a number of panels on one mitts worth (though I resisted). Good job BigPimp!

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Ultragloss works perfectly for me too and I'm not sure I even use as much as a 1:10 ratio!

Meant to give a shout out to Ross who sorted me out with some more stuff the other week and went out of his way to get it picked and delivered to my brother the same day - top customer service!!

I got purge this time round which I'd be looking to get for a long time as the wheels on my wife's car have had inground brake dust for quite some time that ordinary cleaning just didn't shift. .
So the process was articulate followed by ultra foam and left to dwell, blasted off and then sponge washed with gleam. Finally I then used purge which cleaned 95% of the ground in brake dust, I used a sponge to then shift the last of it!

I'll just let the photos do the talking.... first 2 photos are straight after spraying on Articulate, 3 and 4 are after washing with gleam and wheel mit and so on....

IMG_4250.jpeg IMG_4251.jpeg IMG_4252.jpeg IMG_4253.jpeg IMG_4255.jpeg IMG_4256.jpeg IMG_4259.jpeg

Extremely impressed with the results! The Hydraclean on the glass has been amazing too. Just Hybrid left to try now when I get some free time!

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
That's a great result on the wheels.

I've just done a new basket of items of £100's worth of stuff. Will wait until after Christmas before ordering though as I've plenty of stuff left to get through.

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
I used to use ultragloss just before I dried the car but since I got hybrid i've been using that instead. Got a few comments on the beading from it.

davyk31

RMS Regular
Don't forget you can pop in to my shop for your Anachem supplies if you're ever in Ballymoney, or if you're near one of our van runs we can deliver it! :grinning:

Perfect thanks Graeme. Was in Ballymomey last Sat but it was afternoon so you were closed. Will keep it in mind for next time and reckon your van does come my way as we have sometimes got stuff delivered at work.

Do you do the RMS 10% discount.

One wee thing that put me off your shop when I was in a few months ago was that nothing was priced. Would likely have bought more if I had known what it would cost me.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Perfect thanks Graeme. Was in Ballymomey last Sat but it was afternoon so you were closed. Will keep it in mind for next time and reckon your van does come my way as we have sometimes got stuff delivered at work.

One wee thing that put me off your shop when I was in a few months ago was that nothing was priced. Would likely have bought more if I had known what it would cost me.

If you come and see me I'll do the 10% discount. Our prices are the same as Ross's.

We don't price everything in the shop I'm afraid, but don't be afraid to ask any of us to price anything when you're in.

PM me next time you're coming up and I'll look after you. Or if you need any prices in the meantime I can PM them.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i

I’ve bought loads of stuff of @Woodcutter ranging from cleaning products to a toolbox. He always looks after me and his prices have always been unbeatable for me.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Also last wash ten days ago or so I used Hydraclean on the rear window as well as up front.

Done 800 wet greasy and very dirty November miles last weekend and never used the rear wiper. Dirt still collects there of course but it doesn't stick. Just runs off with rain.