a-kem automotive

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Arrived just as I was leaving for work. Hopefully Saturday is decent to get stuck in.

LRM_EXPORT_362392014033942_20181219_092015199.jpeg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp any joy re this?
Paddy, I’m not gonna lie. It completely slipped my mind.

I’ve to go to belfast In the morning and comber too possibly so I’ll come home via your neck of the woods & deliver it myself.

I’m really sorry about forgetting mate

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Paddy, I’m not gonna lie. It completely slipped my mind.

I’ve to go to belfast In the morning and comber too possibly so I’ll come home via your neck of the woods & deliver it myself.

I’m really sorry about forgetting mate

Not a problem mate, I know you're especially busy at the moment.

tonto83

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk7.5 GTD
Bought the introductory pack and some hybrid last night. I’m out of autofoam and car shampoo so thought I’d try something different, also looking forward to trying the hybrid. The ultragloss I think will be a game changer for these cold winter days

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Looks like nice gloss there. I ordered the intropack and hybrid last night, is the ultragloss as simple as spray on and wash off with the power washer? Does it need a wipe with a drying towel?

I just sprayed a panel at a time then rinsed it off. Dried the car a bit once finished.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Ultragloss has been one of my favourite products for a long long time now (haven’t tried the likes of Hybrid etc yet). Dilute and spray on to the car when still wet and then rinse and dry. Very simple stuff to use.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Looks like nice gloss there. I ordered the intropack and hybrid last night, is the ultragloss as simple as spray on and wash off with the power washer? Does it need a wipe with a drying towel?
Dilute ultra gloss 10:1 spray over the whole car and rinse off immediately. simples

Also got my order of Friday @Big Pimp thanks, the purple dye in the original scent is a nice touch and will stop the yellowing. I still prefer the original purple grape to the new stripper scent tho :joy:

Used the new glass cleaner on the shower door and the water just falls off it now, can’t wait to get it on the car. I’d be interested in the anti fog stuff when you have it ready too.

Hopefully get the car a good clean over Christmas’s holidays

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
I apply Ultragloss through a snowfoam lance, ensures a good even covering. Then leave on for a minute or two then rinse. Don’t let it dry in though (y)

zafturbo

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp you commented there that your hybrid is similar to c2v3 .i have the gtechnic ceramic on and it was mentioned that I should top up every 6-8 weeks with c2. .is your hybrid along the same lines as c2 then as I have an almost full bottle of it here .no point wasting another £25 or whatever c2 is if I can just use your product .what would be the differences in c2 and your product .im not well clued into this protection malarkey .

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
@Big Pimp you commented there that your hybrid is similar to c2v3 .i have the gtechnic ceramic on and it was mentioned that I should top up every 6-8 weeks with c2. .is your hybrid along the same lines as c2 then as I have an almost full bottle of it here .no point wasting another £25 or whatever c2 is if I can just use your product .what would be the differences in c2 and your product .im not well clued into this protection malarkey .
I’ve used Hybrid with my ceramic coating from day 1 and it has been great for keeping hydrophobic levels high and a very glossy finish.

I would Hybrid every 4-6 weeks and would prefer it over C2V3.

Oh plus Hybrid smells fantastic

stevey_boy

RMS Regular
I think I have read somewhere on here before but can't find it now. Do you do a product that removes moss from tarmac without causing damage? Also do you do a patio cleaner for coloured flagstones which will not remove colour or stain?