a-kem automotive

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Mitt hasn’t even touched it yet.
Just shows how good these products really are. Car was literally brown beforehand.
If you were a lazy ******* it would be tempting to leave it there!
ACB415F5-01EC-451B-834E-E8B7C9247F78.jpeg

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
Mitt hasn’t even touched it yet.
Just shows how good these products really are. Car was literally brown beforehand.
If you were a lazy ******* it would be tempting to leave it there!
View attachment 219843

Looks great for touchless - what ratio did you use with articulate? I’m still trying to figure it out...

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Looks great for touchless - what ratio did you use with articulate? I’m still trying to figure it out...

I use it pretty strong. Maybe 1:20?
I do let it dwell for a good 5 minutes before foaming though then blast it all off after another 5 minutes or so.

Reactions: PDK

Dan.86

RMS Regular
I seem to get too much friction when doing the second wipe down with the other Clearview non-microfibre cloth. I try to wipe and the cloth stays put, rather annoying. Am I being stupid or am I doing something silly?

davyk31

RMS Regular
I seem to get too much friction when doing the second wipe down with the other Clearview non-microfibre cloth. I try to wipe and the cloth stays put, rather annoying. Am I being stupid or am I doing something silly?

I was getting the same, maybe we get some insight from the boss?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
He sells 2 clothes with the kit, the non fluffy one is best to finish off with. Still a bit grippy but workable, I can deal with it as it’s still the easiest glass cleaner to get the perfect finish with

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Wow @gcon45 - that is a stunning car.

In relation to the cloths, use them in whichever way you feel comfortable.

I personally use the fluffy one for the initial clean as it pulls more dirt in.

The second cloth is a silk replica and it is very grabby, but it helps ensure streak free cleaning.

If it’s too grabby, spray a bit more clearview on and wipe off more quickly

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
I use clearview with different waffle weave glass cloths for the initial clean then straight away i use a fresh microfibre cloth to lightly buff anything else away. No grabbiness for me this way

ewok

RMS Regular
Yep, we do a product called blast. Which is 97% sulphuric acid.....

Care needs to be taken in it’s use, but it will annihilate whatever matter is in its way, hair, skin, paper etc. It’s a brilliant product, and when my mate @ewok had his own chippy and one of the girls working for him poured hot lard down the sinks and it inevitably hardened and solidified, blast cleared it all the next day!

Bleach is the major no no for septic tanks, but in these colder temperatures there won’t be much bio activity anyway.

And we also do a product for that too, lol

Soak Up is the product for cleaning up vomit safely too.
it's does the job alright clears everything and is safe to use on plastic pipes

RWL

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
Should have taken a photo before instead of just during and after to show how well this stuff works but a drop of Articulate and Ultrafoam done a great job for a lazy wash on the wife’s Beetle this morning - couldn’t be bothered getting the buckets and mitt out but didn’t really need to. I thought the bumming and blowing about Anachem products might have been another case of RMS fanboys blowing smoke up each other’s arses lol, but I’ve found the products really are excellent! Delivery is always very prompt too - great to have something of this quality and service available locally.

D6B1C407-E40E-414B-A073-C1F5046CBEC1.jpeg

BA01B6C1-7B14-493B-B76E-E53724E90084.jpeg

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
@Big Pimp , any North Down stockists? need a few bits for heading back to work on Thursday night.
Also what is the 'stripper' scent you speak of and is it stocked anywhere?

I could be wrong but I think Armo at Street Racer stocks some bits of it (y) If you're stuck for snowfoam or articulate I have plenty and am in Bangor :cool:

pobmk4

RMS Regular
Drives
Caddy 2K
I was down in with @Woodcutter the other day and bought a couple more of Ross' products, wanted to give the hybrid a go saying as a lot of people were giving good reviews. So I changed my autobrite products to Anachem and gave it a go. (Ultrafoam, articulate and hybrid)

I wish I had taken a few pics of the results as I was quite surprised as to how good it worked. Hybrid gives a nice finish considering the paintwork could do with a bit of attention :poop::monkey:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp , any North Down stockists? need a few bits for heading back to work on Thursday night.
Also what is the 'stripper' scent you speak of and is it stocked anywhere?
Armstrong Beattie will be taking over as stockist for the north down region in the new year.

It was supposed to happen last year but procrastination (on my part!) meant it didn’t !

Signature is a replica of chemical guys stripper scent.

It’s actually lovely and I’ve been spraying my house with it all over chrimbo lol

KrisSRT

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GTD
Stupid question- first time buyer of these products what would you recommend, I see you have an introductory offer which is great value, is there anything else I should get as well?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Stupid question- first time buyer of these products what would you recommend, I see you have an introductory offer which is great value, is there anything else I should get as well?
Introductory offer covers pretty much all bases mate, however......

Purge is a phenomenal product for fallout primarily but also for really dirty wheels etc. Plenty of photos in this thread of befores and afters.
HydraClean is also really really impressive for exterior glass - it’s a great cleaner first and foremost but is hydrophobic also so rain etc. just flies off the glass.

Hybrid is a next level sealant. It’s an unreal product and one I’m really proud of!

I honestly don’t think there is anything you’d be disappointed with but those are the products I’d definitely recommend.

mk2driver

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza Type RA
Introductory offer covers pretty much all bases mate, however......

Purge is a phenomenal product for fallout primarily but also for really dirty wheels etc. Plenty of photos in this thread of befores and afters.
HydraClean is also really really impressive for exterior glass - it’s a great cleaner first and foremost but is hydrophobic also so rain etc. just flies off the glass.

Hybrid is a next level sealant. It’s an unreal product and one I’m really proud of!

I honestly don’t think there is anything you’d be disappointed with but those are the products I’d definitely recommend.

Is it worth building another pack on your website that is a “bumper pack”? One that contains pretty much everything automotive you do like you just mentioned with a little discount applied like the starter pack? I guess it’s not a hard thing for you to do on the website so shouldn’t be a problem if it doesn’t work?

The way I would do it is look at every product you could use when cleaning a properly dirty untreated car and build a pack off that which will probably include everything (you could then have drop duebs for which gleam you wanted, which tyre dressing etc)

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
In my opinion, the only thing missing from the suggested 'Bumper Pack' would be Purge and Hybrid. Even adding these 2 products to the Introductory Offer, ut brings your total in at about £80. Worth every penny.