a-kem automotive

davyk31

RMS Regular
I don’t have the same issues myself, however, one suggestion would be make sure your windscreen is completely clean and grease free.

The best method I’ve ever been shown is to use some 0000 grade wire wool and soapy water and wash the windscreen with it in overlapping circles!

Windscreen should be pretty clean as this is immediately after I wash the car and then apply Hydraclean 2 coats after drying.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp Could you message me with details for the Food Safe version of Laser, pack size, dilution ratio's and prices. Have got work interested in it for the kitchen but I need info to confirm if I can order it.
Cheers
Thanks buddy!
Do you want me to send it to your hotmail address?
The hotmail one?

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Windscreen should be pretty clean as this is immediately after I wash the car and then apply Hydraclean 2 coats after drying.

I'd recommend clay bar on the windscreen, and fitting new blades before using a sealant or glass repellant like this.. Just the way I'd always do it

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
I've not applied anything to my car since I did a cut and refine with a DAS6 and C2V3 to finish back in June. Since then, I've just done maintenance washes consisting of TFR, foam, 2 bucket wash and Ultragloss to help drying with all Anachem stuff. I've applied Hybrid probably twice in that time and this is how the CRV looks tonight.

Glass roof, no idea why the water looks green,

20190115_210011.jpg

20190115_210026.jpg

davyk31

RMS Regular
I'd recommend clay bar on the windscreen, and fitting new blades before using a sealant or glass repellant like this.. Just the way I'd always do it

It only really became noticeable after I fitted new Bosch blades. Previous were Bosch too so can't be an issue with the brand.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I use Bosch wipers too, no issue with hydraclean at all. It's just a glass cleaner.

How do you apply it?

Agree the Bosch wipers don't seem as good as they used to be, certainly don't last as well, but no juddering or anything like that.

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport

Hydraclean wouldn't need layered, 1 layer should last weeks at a time, I apply it to every car comes to me and you just need a dry windscreen, spray on & wipe off 1 layer - never had any issues with it here

zafturbo

RMS Regular
No comment lol. Yeah

It’s on iplayer already ;)
Do you think is your wife happy about going to oz.she didn’t stop smiling from start to finish .lovely family you have buddy ,make the most of what you have and go for it .amazing opportunity for you,s but a new life for the children .good luck in what you decide .ps they have nice v8 so won’t miss an aul audi .

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Do you think is your wife happy about going to oz.she didn’t stop smiling from start to finish .lovely family you have buddy ,make the most of what you have and go for it .amazing opportunity for you,s but a new life for the children .good luck in what you decide .ps they have nice v8 so won’t miss an aul audi .
Yeah she is very happy and positive person. If I didn’t have her I’d be a grumpy fart lol. It was great experience the show and helped a lot.
Everything in motion so hopefully Oct 19 we are away. Amazing place for kids and so much opportunity. Different way of thinking,
Working and living that brings out the happiness. Cheers

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
It was funny watching yous getting abit angry with the estate agents untill they gave you a guide price on your house lol
I know the plank that said House is devalued as it’s 3 instead of 4. An estate agent who doesn’t know it’s a 3 bed detached before attending. Research you clown lol

Last edited:

richiemucker

RMS Regular
Drives
E220
Hope it all works out for you bud. Watched it this moring on iPlayer. I'd near take the plunge myself and move over if the wife was not such a homebird.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Liked the way you mentioned the car at the end!

Looks incredible for you all, hope it pans out for the best.