a-kem automotive

tonto83

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk7.5 GTD
Lovely car and wheels.

Thanks Ben, the extra gloss looks great. The wheels are winter wheels fitted with Michelin Pilot Alpin 4’s. I bought them from @Lyons a few years ago, love the colour - shadow chrome. Half thinking of selling them and getting a set 19’s for winter

Reactions: Ben

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Cheeky bum shot. I enquired about the glass cleaner anti smear cloth being really clingy and hard to work with. Well it’s not any more. Problem was I wasn’t using it enough ironically :no_mouth:

Now works like a dream and does exactly what it says as does every other Anachem product I used.
B26CF239-928A-4826-A2C5-A0C8A74FCFA6.jpeg

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Cheeky bum shot. I enquired about the glass cleaner anti smear cloth being really clingy and hard to work with. Well it’s not any more. Problem was I wasn’t using it enough ironically :no_mouth:

Now works like a dream and does exactly what it says as does every other Anachem product I used.
View attachment 225374
Love that colour :cool:

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Ordered at 10pm last night and received at lunchtime today! Great service :grinning:.

Had been holding off on ordering these from the other retailers as I knew Ross had some stock landing with him! I have had my original Wheel Woolies for over 4 years now and they are as good as new - brilliant product and a must have!

Wanted the caliper / spoke brushes for a while and hopefully will get to try them out tomorrow :grinning:

2104D0B7-B46D-4709-8463-F87CCF03252A.jpeg

Thanks again Ross!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I hate using the wipers now in case I wear off the coating :joy:

Only ever needed in a fine drizzle at low speed anyway, anything else just runs off :cool:

seanmooney

RMS Regular
I have the ultrafoam but im not sure whether im mixing it right or the lance is crap but the foam always seems to be runny on me.

Has anyone else got this issue?

Phil_EK9

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR/E36
I have the ultrafoam but im not sure whether im mixing it right or the lance is crap but the foam always seems to be runny on me.

Has anyone else got this issue?

Can be down to a few things. I find most lances go runny if you put them up to maximum foam. Put it up full, then put it back about a 1/4 turn and see if that helps.

How much are you putting in the lance?

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
It's fine for it to be runny, just depends on water hardness and lance settings, etc.

Besides, having it like shaving foam really is just a marketing gimmick. If it's like that then it's just sitting on top doing precisely nothing at all. Except maybe looking pretty in a picture if that's what you're after...

Look at the foam puddles under the car where it has run off. You will find they are full of dirt. That's the foam actually doing its work, removing dirt from the car.

And that kind of is the point of it... Removing dirt... Not some shaving foam just sitting on top looking pretty in a picture...

Sorry, rant over :innocent:

And don't get me started on "suds" :joy:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I use it on stones, tiles, floors, etc. inside and out.

It's a superb general purpose cleaner and completely safe.

For outside stones just spray on same as on the car, same dilution, etc. Then work over the stones with a brush and rise with water. Job done.

Try it round the bathroom (y)