a-kem automotive

Walder

RMS Regular
I use it on stones, tiles, floors, etc. inside and out.

It's a superb general purpose cleaner and completely safe.

For outside stones just spray on same as on the car, same dilution, etc. Then work over the stones with a brush and rise with water. Job done.

Try it round the bathroom (y)

Now you are talking....

Any issues with run off onto the grass? As it patio runs into the garden?

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
In fairness I don't have grass but can't see it being a problem. No issues running into my flower borders.

Just rinse well with water and it should be fine.

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
I have to say Trim is my favourite product of yours. I don't think it's praised enough on this thread lol

I find myself using hybrid and Big yellow to dry my cars and it works so well and leaves a lovely shine

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
CRV got attacked today with the full range today. Since getting the Civic, the CRV has been ignored and the wife only takes it to the park and ride and back but managed to have it stinking inside and out.

Usual process, Purge, Articulate, Ultrafoam, 2BM with Gleam, Ultragloss, dried down then Hybrid and dressed the tyres with Ultraslick. Wanted to do the engine bay, but the motor was warm so I'll do it next time. Hoovered the car mats, floor and nooks and crannies. Trim all over and glass cleaned with Clearview. Finished the outside glass with RainX, but need to try some Hydraclean.

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
So, bought a bottle of this today.
20190226_095718.jpg

I'm suitably impressed. Left a few smears on the bonnet but a second wipe over fixed that.
20190226_115221.jpg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I find that too. Spay down, wipe over, flip the m/f towel and jobs a good'un

I use two towels, one for wiping off initial excess, and the second for final polish. That keeps the second one dry and avoid any "smearing". Especially when the air is cold and damp as well.

"Problem" is the product is too darned good, lol, you need absolutely tiny amounts, very easy to spray on too much and then the first towel goes damp very quickly.

I do the same with Hydraclean too.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
I find that too. Spay down, wipe over, flip the m/f towel and jobs a good'un
Thought you were meant to spray a tiny bit on, spread it with a cloth and the once the cars done like that then use a new dry cloth to take it off?

How I did it and no issue, using Ross’s big blue micro fibre towel to take it off

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Yeah, I recommend the big blue buffing towel for use with hybrid as it’s both large and soft!

Large means you’re never hitting the paintwork with the same bit and it’s so plush so there will be no smearing at all

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Lets talk about Scent...

Purple Grape or Signature?!
Why limit your options lol

I love the grape one myself, but mrs pimp is spraying our house flat out with it and everyone who has been to our house comments on how well it smells!

Tell you what - I have about 10 x 25ml sample bottles left. Anyone who buys either fragrance will get a free sample of the other along with it

Lee

RMS Regular
Does anywhere in the south-west stock your products @Big Pimp ? I got a big order of stuff from you the other day, which I'm very happy with! But I fecking forgot to order some Trim!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Does anywhere in the south-west stock your products @Big Pimp ? I got a big order of stuff from you the other day, which I'm very happy with! But I fecking forgot to order some Trim!
No, I have no one as far out as your neck of the woods mate.

I am going as far as Lisnaskea next Wednesday if it is of any benefit to you?

Who are the big stockists in the west of the country?

Reactions: Lee

Lee

RMS Regular
No, I have no one as far out as your neck of the woods mate.

I am going as far as Lisnaskea next Wednesday if it is of any benefit to you?

Who are the big stockists in the west of the country?

Thanks but probably just as handy to order it off the website and get delivered (y)

Theres a few Autoparts/Motorfactors down this end of the country, there is even one in Skea but I haven't been there in years. Wilson Lendrum and Weir in Enniskillen could be worth a shout. Not many detailers this end of the country though I'd say. You know how it is in the sticks... few years behind :joy: