Introducing Anachem

richie_mck

RMS Regular
Snowfoam wont matter being too strong but Articulate ? It it ok to use "strong" ?
It’s only usually left to dwell for a few minutes while I get the washer out and mix the snow foam up, then snow foam over the whole lot. Seems to strip any dirt right off and hasn’t caused any damage that I can tell. It just a waste of product

davyk31

RMS Regular
I bought some cheap plastic measuring containers from eBay and keep them in the garage. Was a set of 4 or 5 in increasing sizes for a few quid and great to measure out the Anachem stuff.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
I have just totally given up on the snow foam idea.my new lance is not working at all as the water is just trickling out the end like a garden hose yet when I put on the pressure lance it works perfectly .When it did sort of work the last time I used it ,it was hopeless tbh as the foam was far to watery and just run straight of the car .i couldnt get a proper foam no matter what I tried .just got a sprayer and used articulate instead but more carefully this time as the other night I used it and sprayed on and a neighbour started talking and I forgot about it and it dried in ,oh boy that wasn’t good .thankfully it was my van And not my good car as it would of been a disaster .

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
I have just totally given up on the snow foam idea.my new lance is not working at all as the water is just trickling out the end like a garden hose yet when I put on the pressure lance it works perfectly .When it did sort of work the last time I used it ,it was hopeless tbh as the foam was far to watery and just run straight of the car .i couldnt get a proper foam no matter what I tried .just got a sprayer and used articulate instead but more carefully this time as the other night I used it and sprayed on and a neighbour started talking and I forgot about it and it dried in ,oh boy that wasn’t good .thankfully it was my van And not my good car as it would of been a disaster .
What power washer you using?
Is the lance new?
Have you tried mixing the snowfoam with hot water?
And you tried just putting near boiling water through the lance from the bottle to try and clean it if it isn’t new?