a-kem automotive

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Still confused how and what ultra gloss is for?

But going order lazer and solar power soon

@bigpimp can you make a cleaner that smells like the really old jeyes fluid haha used to love that smell when using to clean dogs kennel

Phil_EK9

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR/E36

@bigpimp can you make a cleaner that smells like the really old jeyes fluid haha used to love that smell when using to clean dogs kennel

Think of Ultragloss as a wax you can apply in literally 5 minutes to give you some gloss and beading.

There's also less risk of scratching or damaging your paint since you don't need to touch it when applying.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO

Use it and you’ll see what it’s for. Not being a smart ass 😂. Get a small of sample bottle if possible.

Rinse the car after washing, spray diluted ultra gloss on and rinse off again. Even on unwaxed/uncoated cars the water will bead up and run off like it is coated. Adds shine and makes drying the car a lot easier too

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
here's an idea guys - what would you think about a pack containing something like a 100ml sample bottle of pretty much everything?

Isn't something I'd personally be interested in, as an existing customer, but it might bring in a few new people.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
If I were to go ahead with the 100ml sample pack, this is what I think it would consist of:

articulate​
gleam + cherry cola​
gleam + grape​
hybrid​
hydraclean (?)​
purge (?)​
scent purple grape​
scent signature​
tarminator (?)​
trim​
ultrafoam​
ultragloss​
ultrasheen​
ultraslick​
going with the above products, I would need a box which could fit 14 bottles and 6 spray heads. Also an insert with product descriptions and instructions, as the bottles would be labelled with names only.

products with a question mark beside them would be possibilities, or what do you guys think?

Ideally I'd like a box which stays within the post office small parcel size for ease of posting etc.

What about a new bucket, wash mitt, drying towel, lance and ultrafoam deal? 😎

I need to get a lot of products for @Reno_LV to photograph for me, and then we can photoshop up some composite images, but the bucket idea in which i can add a mitt, towel and some gleam + etc. into it is definitely something a few of us have discussed, and think it would be a great idea.

I was thinking of a big bucket bundle 1 which would consist of
bucket
wash mitt & wheel mitt
gleam +

bundle 2
bucket
wash mitt & wheel mitt
gleam +
wheel woolies

bundle 3
bucket
wash mitt & wheel mitt
gleam +
wheel woolies
foam lance

etc. etc.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I don't think you need to bundle all the scents.

Create a bundle with the cleaning product samples, and a bundle with scents. Maybe keep the likes of Lazer, Tarminator, Solapower, etc. as a separate sample bundle too?

Could also help the packaging issue.

Might be an idea to offer the samples individually? For those who have a few things already and just want to try another product? Don't know if that would be worthwhile for you though, with packing and postage you probably need the bundle to get a margin on the samples?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Is 100ml of Ultragloss enough to do a car?
It would be easily but remember these are samples to let you try a bit.
Like 100ml of Purge would be enough to do one wheel but not them all
100ml hybrid would definitely do a car

I wouldn’t be offering them for sale individually- only as part of a pack

I actually would sell both scents as they are very different fragrances and some people may not realise that signature scent is the new name for stripper scent

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Would a refill service suit you at all? Good for the aul CSR too.

I've a load of Anachem bottles now destined for the bin.

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
@Big Pimp or any of the regular users here !! for lazer......... is it essential to fully rinse afterwards ?

i have a race car up on stands.... and woudl like to give a spray of lazer and aggitate with a brush.... ideally woudl like to get away with a light spray of water to rinse - like even using one of those sprayer things for the compressor just filled with water ??

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Used it on my cars without a proper rinse @gixermark (in the garage!) and seems grand. I just have it sitting mixed in a squirty bottle, spray it on and agitate with a brush and wipe off! Never had any problems using it like this.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
@Big Pimp or any of the regular users here !! for lazer......... is it essential to fully rinse afterwards ?

i have a race car up on stands.... and woudl like to give a spray of lazer and aggitate with a brush.... ideally woudl like to get away with a light spray of water to rinse - like even using one of those sprayer things for the compressor just filled with water ??

I use it a lot on the car and bike without rinsing at all, sometimes you just want to clean some awkward bit or corner without getting everything out or soaking it all.

Just spray on and wipe off (y) Use a brush, etc., if it's stubborn dirt.