a-kem automotive

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I’m the same, don’t do (un)social media and missed this too, @Big Pimp - it’s Black Friday ‘weekend’ 😉🙃 turn the offers back on 😜
its strange, i have customers who refuse to use facebook but are on instagram, and customers who use facebook but wouldn't know the first thing about Instagram.

I did send the smoke signals up yesterday too, but don't know how many of them were picked up on!

JCM

RMS Regular
Drives
E39
I was on on the website looking for this black Friday deal last night and couldn't find it. Was hoping to put an order in for the introductory package. Just read it and the hybrid and mitt would've been handy. Ah well

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
I was on on the website looking for this black Friday deal last night and couldn't find it. Was hoping to put an order in for the introductory package. Just read it and the hybrid and mitt would've been handy. Ah well
You just placed the order for what you wanted that was in the Black Friday deals and the discounts etc would be automatically added etc afterwards.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Maybe an email to previous purchasers through the Anachem site on Cyber Monday?

I seen the deals on FB, but not in need of anything currently.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
no matter what happens, i'll always look after the guys on RMS who have supported me from the start.

@PDK
@JCM
@mark19
@rupertfinch
@Jamz3k
@Walder

anyone else who i missed, and who is after anything.

go and order what you'd like off the site. in the notes to seller at checkout, add in your screen name here and 'black friday deal' as discussed (just incase its not me fulfilling the orders) and i'll see you guys right,

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Now I’m feeling a bit thick as I didn’t add the ‘extra’ item to my basket. Am I on the naughty step @Big Pimp ?

To be fair neither did I....

Read this and though you just ordered the 'main' item and the free item would be added automatically when packing took place...

Screenshot_20191130_152843_com.facebook.katana.png

Did I pick that up wrong....

Was order #2301

Last edited:

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
no matter what happens, i'll always look after the guys on RMS who have supported me from the start.

@PDK
@JCM
@mark19
@rupertfinch
@Jamz3k
@Walder

go and order what you'd like off the site. in the notes to seller at checkout, add in your screen name here and 'black friday deal' as discussed (just incase its not me fulfilling the orders) and i'll see you guys right,

Not many places would do that 👍🏻

JCM

RMS Regular
Drives
E39

@PDK
@JCM
@mark19
@rupertfinch
@Jamz3k
@Walder

That's the introductory package, ultraglove, big blue in my basket. Just need to know the difference between big yellow and ultraplush for drying?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
#2327 Sir.
6076C481-2498-4AD1-A579-530B0E5026C4.jpeg

Yep, so you get a free set of cloths as you bought the Clearview and an free UltraMitt as you bought the UltraGlove
Just need to know the difference between big yellow and ultraplush for drying?
UltraPlush is what it says - the thickest most plush drying towel on the market. Has a few hundred more fibres per square inch when compared to other bigger names market leaders from Kiln etc. Is amazing but gets heavy and really hard to wring out.

big yellow is triple layered microfibre. Still really nice and soft, really absorbent and easy to wring our for drying

you’ll not be disappointed with either

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46

@PDK
@JCM
@mark19
@rupertfinch
@Jamz3k
@Walder

Awesome customer service!! Legend !!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp ,what were the black friday deals? Can you next time post the deals here too? I don't do social media, thanks
25E5F93D-3DCA-4465-9790-5333042AFF4D.png
44528B9F-D04A-4E43-B38D-3978BA175EDA.png
2AF015BC-E88C-41D2-9563-36018EADAF85.png
E67917D4-E643-492C-9F5C-CDF4661281E0.png

That’s the 4 deals I ran there.
If you’re ordering though please add your name in the notes to seller section.

I’ve had to message a few people today to let them know that BF ended yesterday.

on that note is anyone here called Aaron Houston?

Walder

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp

Order #2333-auto

I will probably be back on for more later in the month wife is going mad with the fact I never want anything for Christmas so big drums of snow and Articulate might have to be got.

Cheers again for the extended black Friday sale appreciate it.
It's crazy how much I love hybrid, if I could I would probably do something like this.

Bonus point for the movie.

bloodbath_blade2_6891.jpg

davyk31

RMS Regular
I ordered yesterday and added the a couple of products that triggered the deals. I didn't add the free items though as the post above said we didn't have to and they would come automatically.
order 2329

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
It's crazy how much I love hybrid
You’ll love the new scent version coming out shortly then 👌
I ordered yesterday and added the a couple of products that triggered the deals. I didn't add the free items though as the post above said we didn't have to and they would come automatically.
order 2329
Yep, you’re sorted mate