a-kem automotive

Jamie-g

RMS Regular
My last delivery they rang me and arranged to deliver to my dog in the shed lol.
0C9B2A5C-B300-4686-B030-C161C84CE0C5.jpeg

It’s a bit of a ruff job that he done..................

I’ll get my coat.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Just following up to make sure everyone has received their deliveries?

i don’t want to start scanning through all the PODs!

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
My top anacham products would be lazer, clearview,purge, ultraslick, scent(grape😍) and hydraclean. Ive yet to try hybrid. Ross's customer service is second to none. Top brand and top products!

Last edited:

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Been meaning to ask for a few weeks now but kept forgetting.

I have had an issue with my interior glass for the last couple of months, I can’t get them properly clean so to speak, never had the issue with this car or clear view before. Tried other glass Cleaner and still the same.

the issue is that it seems to be permanently kinda cloudy scum, like glass hasn’t been cleaned in a long time only see it when sunny so not much issue atm but it’s annoying.

anyone any tips on how to remove it.

used clearview for years and always left the glass crystal clear, and doesn’t doesn’t matter what clothes I use neither it or like of windowlin etc doesn’t fix the problem

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Does the wash bucket come with grit guard?

yes buddy. Grit guard and gamma lid too!

I have had an issue with my interior glass for the last couple of months, I can’t get them properly clean so to speak, never had the issue with this car or clear view before. Tried other glass Cleaner and still the same.

the issue is that it seems to be permanently kinda cloudy scum, like glass hasn’t been cleaned in a long time only see it when sunny so not much issue atm but it’s annoying.

used clearview for years and always left the glass crystal clear, and doesn’t doesn’t matter what clothes I use neither it or like of windowlin etc doesn’t fix the problem
Could it be scratching on the outside of the glass? Or fallout?

can you feel anything on the inside of the glass?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
yes buddy. Grit guard and gamma lid too!

Could it be scratching on the outside of the glass? Or fallout?

can you feel anything on the inside of the glass?
No I have that too, windscreen is brutal with wiper scratches, will be getting replace in spring when a stone cracks it :no_mouth:8o|

this is on the inside of all the glass, side and backs too.
It’s like a scum on the inside of windows that haven’t been cleaned in months and months, rub you finger on the glass and wipe a streak in it.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
No I have that too, windscreen is brutal with wiper scratches, will be getting replace in spring when a stone cracks it :no_mouth:8o|

this is on the inside of all the glass, side and backs too.
It’s like a scum on the inside of windows that haven’t been cleaned in months and months, rub you finger on the glass and wipe a streak in it.

Supposedly you can ask your insurance for a new screen even if it's just heavily scratched as it impairs your vision and is a safety concern. Es thinking of waiting for a stone to chip mine too but might just mention how dangerous it's become to drive at night.

I think my E36 has something similar to yours on the inside of the screen, I can however feel what are clearly visible lines across the inside, clear viewed multiple times which doesn't make a difference, so I might try a clay bar otherwise it'll need a new screen too 🙈

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Try Lazer or washing up liquid. Spray on, then rub with 0000 steel wool. Should get rid of whatever is there.

Failing that, try purge and steel wool.

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs

I had this problem and no matter what I did I seemed make it worse lol. Turns out the microfibre I had been using had been contaminated in the storage bag!