a-kem automotive

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Supposedly you can ask your insurance for a new screen even if it's just heavily scratched as it impairs your vision and is a safety concern. Es thinking of waiting for a stone to chip mine too but might just mention how dangerous it's become to drive at night.

I think my E36 has something similar to yours on the inside of the screen, I can however feel what are clearly visible lines across the inside, clear viewed multiple times which doesn't make a difference, so I might try a clay bar otherwise it'll need a new screen too 🙈

really should be able to, it’s pretty bad at night and in glarey sun. I’ll see, will wait till after winter tho.

I had this problem and no matter what I did I seemed make it worse lol. Turns out the microfibre I had been using had been contaminated in the storage bag!
I had actually thought about that, new pack of clothes may be needed
Try Lazer or washing up liquid. Spray on, then rub with 0000 steel wool. Should get rid of whatever is there.

Failing that, try purge and steel wool.
I’m thought about trying lazer as someone had mentioned washing up liquid
Probably something like that, ended up with wax or trim or hybrid or whatever on the windows.
Definitely possible as store it all in the same bag, use near cloth for glass all the twine but maybe I didn’t one time.

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
Bought a bottle of Scent Grape in Procar yesterday.... it is rather lovely and that new trigger jobby is far better than the older ones.

I can keep this in the Volvo and Signature in the Toyota, so I’m always in flavourtown!:cool:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
it is rather lovely and that new trigger jobby is far better than the older ones.
thats great to hear buddy.

it was a big decision to make moving to them but they have been designed for over 100,000 sprays and they atomise better, ergo less product will be used per spray and it should spread better!

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
thats great to hear buddy.

it was a big decision to make moving to them but they have been designed for over 100,000 sprays and they atomise better, ergo less product will be used per spray and it should spread better!

You should create an option on the website for ordering them, whereby if someone had one and didn't feel the need to get a new trigger spray they could option to not have one included?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
You should create an option on the website for ordering them, whereby if someone had one and didn't feel the need to get a new trigger spray they could option to not have one included?
This, a cheaper refill option if you still have a working spray head would be good.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
done!

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
done!

Awesome mate, customer care right there

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Is the flairosol the black head?
Yes mate. I don’t offer the scent in the old bottles any more. Have maybe 4 or 5 left of them which I am going to use for small sample packs which will be launched shortly

Reactions: PDK

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW
The name hybrid was devised as it combines properties of two of my favourite sealants / QD

C2V3 & Zaino Z8

it works perfectly with ceramic coated cars as well as non coated. It won’t last as long as C2V3 but it’ll give far more gloss and hydrophobic boost too
Order placed last night for Hybrid and detailing brush. Look forward to trying them over the Christmas break (y)

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
Order placed last night for Hybrid and detailing brush. Look forward to trying them over the Christmas break (y)

The paintwork on my car is pure horse**** and I’m too lazy to polish it because it’s a black Volvo that drinks the devils juice. Everytime I use Hybrid on it, I get a shedload of comments at work about how great it looks, it really is the business!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
That’s fantastic mate. It genuinely is a stand out product!

for anyone looking to get Christmas orders in, last day of shipping to make sure they’re out in time will be this Friday.

scent will be available in 4 varieties
signature (chemical guys stripper scent)
purple grape
coconut
hybrid!

ill add on a couple of bundle offers for anyone wanting to mix and match

Robin_Hood

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender
@Big Pimp ordered a few things this morning #2374 & #2375

Looking forward to trying them out, wasn’t sure how to add the RMS bundles, let me know if you have any suggestions to change some of my products? (y)

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Just stuck in an order for the brothers xmas box , last minute.com :joy: Hopefully it'll go out today (y). #2390
It did indeed buddy

thank you again
@Big Pimp
Order arrived very promptly, thank you.

Tried some of the bits out today, but ”Hybrid” smells devine :cool:
That’s fantastic. And wait until you see how it performs

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Thought it was finally time to check out the rave reviews so put a wee order in #2392 cheers Ross
I really appreciate that, but you're unlikely to get it before Santa comes mate!

My final orders left on Friday - I can try another courier, but think it's going to be very unlikely!

Walder

RMS Regular
I forgot how much I love and good gleam is.

Last month I ran out and had a bit of a bottle of auto Glym left so used it.

Well today cracked out my new bottle of grape and it is so greazy (greater feel of lubrication) and then after the car was washed the paint felt so much smoother slicker. Both times same routine Articulate snow and then a wash two worlds apart with the finish. No before pics it was dark by tye time I had both cars done. Just a quick wash as both cars were rotten.

Also the grape I love the smell. Stick it in a plastic bag and huff.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
That’s fantastic to read. It’s really great to see people experiencing the differences!

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
I’ve washed a friends car a couple times when I’ve been doing work on it and both times she told me people said the car looked shinier, and that was just the wash finished with ultra gloss.

then got asked had I polished my car a good few times after using hybrid in the better weather.

have to say hybrid really does help the red Mazda pop a lot more