a-kem automotive

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Yeh I mix it in 5L and it does me for several washes.

Placed another order over Xmas period as ran low. :grinning:

Igxom

RMS Regular
If you want to try using products as close as possible to instructions it's worth doing the 'geeky' thing and calculating the flow and dilution properly. I used to use an inch or so of snow foam in the bottom of a lance bottle and the rest water, but when I changed my machine I found I had to up it quite a bit because of a higher flow rate. I now need around 450ml foam with 50ml water in a lance bottle to achieve 5% @ panel. I should be able to do 2 cars with this but I always get a bit trigger happy.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
All of this stuff lasts pretty much forever, no bother. The colouring might fade (after months/years, lol) but that's it. And even that is just colouring and doesn't affect the product in any way at all.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
@Big Pimp I ordered some signature scent but did I read or dream that you do it in coconut scent too? Couldn’t see it online.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
So it wasn’t a dream ... cheers !

Will keep an eye on it going on website.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp I ordered some signature scent but did I read or dream that you do it in coconut scent too? Couldn’t see it online.
Yep. In the new year we have coconut, hybrid and banana I think coming to the range!

all will be available as refill only packs for those who already have a flairosol head or the full standalone bottle and head
Do you still do that stone Bright gear for wheels @Big Pimp? Couldnt see it on your site?
Yep. Special request product only!!!

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
What sort of conditions do you need for the moss killer stuff. You could go skating on my concrete with green slimy stuff it just comes back if you powerhose it off.

Last edited:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
What sort of conditions do you need for the moss killer stuff. You could go skating on my concrete with green slimy stuff it just comes back if you powerhose it off.
We have actually tweaked the formulation recently to make it work better in colder and damper conditions

I’ll upload a picture shortly to show you the results we had on concrete at our office recently

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
We have actually tweaked the formulation recently to make it work better in colder and damper conditions

I’ll upload a picture shortly to show you the results we had on concrete at our office recently

I see this now that I’ve bought another 5 gallon of sodium hypochlorite from Glovers in the way home from your house earlier... Knew I should have asked if you’d something suitable... 🤦‍♂️

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Dead on, how do I order? Ill have a check this afternoon for what else I need off the site.
Add a note in your order and I’ll send you a separate invoice for it mate.

I will be adding it onto the site with a disclaimer too as it’s intended for professional use

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late

Poured on the middle bit with a watering can. Brushed over with a soft brush. Nothing else done.
Poured on and brushed on a Friday. That was the Monday after it was done

7078FEBF-A728-4389-A670-3BE9C03A3519.jpeg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I still have my bottle here, didn't get to it before the winter wet set in. It's like a lawn of moss in the driveway, lol 😅

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Would this work for K-Rend plaster?
I've a retaining wall in the garden that has a few marks and wouldn't mind trying to get it cleaned up
Yeah. It’s a biocide so no reason why it wouldn’t.
You’d need to spray it though with a decent coverage

ShaunB

RMS Regular
I'd bet money the ultra foam I have says professional use only. I'm not at home right now or I'd go check

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I'd bet money the ultra foam I have says professional use only. I'm not at home right now or I'd go check
Hmmmnnn - now you have me thinking!!!
if it does say it, it’s just something I have been recommended to have added to the labels