The hybrid scent would be brilliant as a deodorant/aftershave, lol :innocent:

Trying Signature next!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Anywhere near Antrim I can go buy products ?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
I ordered my Ultragloss on the 2nd December @Big Pimp is it one of the batch you're talking about?
Yep, must look at my order date too. Looked at the drum of ultra gloss yesterday and see the “suspicious substance” floating about in it lol

Edit: I might be wrong with mine, my order was around the 12th November

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I ordered my Ultragloss on the 2nd December @Big Pimp is it one of the batch you're talking about?
Yep, must look at my order date too. Looked at the drum of ultra gloss yesterday and see the “suspicious substance” floating about in it lol

Edit: I might be wrong with mine, my order was around the 12th November

doesn’t matter when you ordered it guys,

If you have the solidified wax in it pm me your order number and it’ll be replaced FOC

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Washed the car for the first time since the start of December. I was feeling ashamed of it lol. Articulate, ultra foam powerhose off ultra foam washed with gleam dried then hybrid. Fantastic results as usual. Car hasn't seen wax or polish since the summer.
And thanks for the free coconut scent in the last order smells lovely and really lasts well.

20200203_113903.jpg

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Hybrid really is amazing! Almost up there with Lazer magic 🙃 😁
Laser is an absolute god send round the house and kitchen. I spray it on my slow cooker and pots etc before washing them.
My winter traing bike is white and it's also fantastic for when I decide to scrape a couple of months worth of muck, salt and grease off it. Laser just cuts straight through it.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I mix some Lazer in with the Articulate at this time of year too. Obviously don't do that if the car is waxed, but works brilliantly on coated surfaces. Just makes it easier to cut through winter grime, that horrible mix of salt and grit and tar and muck +o(

Walder

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp

Had a brake pad issue and kicked a lot onto the wheels the rear driver side is the worst offender and purge has lifted the other 3 wheels and about 80% on this one.

Would you have any advice or alternative to getting the remainder off. This has about 3 rounds of purge on it and agitated on the final one with a wheel brush.

IMG_20200205_103728.jpg

IMG_20200205_103903.jpg

IMG_20200205_111858.jpg

Cheers in advance

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Christ, that's bad!

Purge should get that last bit off, use a dish brush.

Failing that then stonebright, just be careful with that stuff. Don't spray it, you don't want to breathe it. Paint it on with a brush or a sponge from a small container. And use gloves and long sleeves, you don't want it on your skin either.

And don't get it anywhere else but the wheels.

It will get rid of anything though. Literally.

Last edited:

Walder

RMS Regular
Christ, that's bad!

Purge should get that last bit off, use a dish brush.

Failing that then stonebright, just be careful with that stuff. Don't spray it, you don't want to breathe it. Paint it on with a brush or a sponge from a small container. And use gloves and long sleeves, you don't want it on your skin either.

And don't get it anywhere else but the wheels.

It will get rid of anything though. Literally.

You are right. I had bought a bottle autobrite wheel cleaner as it was all they had locally. It is / was useless in comparison.

Does Ross do stone bright?

Tbf purge has done a great job considering the sheer amount just these bits are welded on, and this would be a one off issue. So hopefully once removed problem solved and back to clean wheels.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Ross does the Stonebright, he can help you out. Just be careful, it's a much stronger acid than Purge.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
You can do it on the car no problem. Just be careful.

Easier to clean the inside of the wheel with it off if you wanted to do that. Keeps the acid off the rubber too.

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
lazer - mixed about 80:1 in a pray bottle. spray and wipe with a clean cloth.

even clearview afterwards believe it or not!

I use that combo on the stainless steel cooker hood!
Sounds good Ross, Will give that a go! Other kitchen thing drives me mad is the american fridge freezer is covered in streaks I cant shift, wonder would lazer and clearview help?