a-kem automotive

Mel_45

RMS Regular
Drives
megane
It’s out already buddy

Is this pet friendly? Missus parents driveway is red brick paving, and they usually power wash it regularly to keep the algae at bay, but haven't got the time at the moment / health to do it right now.

The dog is out on the drive every day so don't want to harm him.

RevT

RMS Regular
Sounds good Ross, Will give that a go! Other kitchen thing drives me mad is the american fridge freezer is covered in streaks I cant shift, wonder would lazer and clearview help?

I use clearview on mine and it gets rid of the streaks no bother.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Anyone know @Big Pimp can get him to check his pms. I have been trying to organise stone brite for weeks and I think he has seen my message and forgot to reply.
Really sorry mate.
I meant to get back to you but if I don’t reply straight away I normally end up forgetting

I’ll reply via PM now and we will get this sorted for you

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
another order popped in there matey, getting ready for better weather ....... (fingers crossed lol)

111gsi

RMS Regular
As a first time Anachem customer, finally got the chance to try Lazer on my very grotty white garage doors, seamless gutters, pvc facia and soffit boards this morning.

To say I'm impressed would be totally inadequate. Easiest cleaning ever, sprayed on 1:50 with a pump sprayer, left a few minutes then washed with a soft brush with water pumped through it.

Almost effortless. And it has left the plastic and aluminium gleaming as if I'd polished them. My next order of Lazer will definitely be a bigger bottle!

Waiting for some dryish weather to give the anti-moss a try on the patio.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
No such thing as too much Lazer, but a vat, lol :cool: Try it round the kitchen next! And on bikes. Degreasing anything oily and greasy. Even round the bathroom.

Solapower is a great general purpose cleaner too if you're getting another order. Floors, carpets, furniture, around the house and in the car.

Ghost

RMS Regular
No such thing as too much Lazer, but a vat, lol :cool: Try it round the kitchen next! And on bikes. Degreasing anything oily and greasy. Even round the bathroom.

Solapower is a great general purpose cleaner too if you're getting another order. Floors, carpets, furniture, around the house and in the car.
Carpets?????

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
You have to love lazer and articulate

20200304_111253.jpg

20200304_111305.jpg

20200304_112346.jpg

20200304_124329.jpg
20200304_124335.jpg

The mavic decals don't love lazer though lol