a-kem automotive

RevT

RMS Regular
Another order of the basics placed to keep me ticking over for the next couple of months.

RevT

RMS Regular
I have a bottle on my shelves but can’t remember what I used it for, nevermind the ratio to mix it at, does it not say on the bottle?

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
Interior of both cars got the anachem treatment today (no pics).

Give most of the inside a good wipe down with laser FG as it has sanitisers. Then hoovered all carpets and mats, with the mats getting a good dash of sola power to brighten up the carpets and washed with numatic George. Then the windows with clear view and finally all plastics etc dressed with trim.

Not sure which of the 4 is my favourite product, but seeing I use the laser FG nearly every day. I would probably say that. Great for general cleaning around the house and a sanitiser wipe down as well.

Great products Ross.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
I also gave the interior of the Avant some overdue attention today.

Hoovered and all plastics done with Trim.

The Mrs had managed to spill something on the passenger seat :eek: which I only noticed today.

I used some Sola Power with warm water and agitated with a fabric brush and wet vac to dry. Decided to do all the seats while I was at it.

Great results and find it’s my go to product now for an APC.

Before:

0AB26C2A-CA1F-4F4C-9E33-0E06BD73ADB3.jpeg

After:

6E535F17-1A52-4D55-8298-2AB1AF9A4F91.jpeg

48165BD2-ED2E-4B7A-A2AA-23CA2A3EC039.jpeg

Cro

RMS Regular
I also gave the interior of the Avant some overdue attention today.

Hoovered and all plastics done with Trim.

The Mrs had managed to spill something on the passenger seat :eek: which I only noticed today.

I used some Sola Power with warm water and agitated with a fabric brush and wet vac to dry. Decided to do all the seats while I was at it.

Great results and find it’s my go to product now for an APC.

Before:

View attachment 270245

After:

View attachment 270246
View attachment 270247

"spill something"... you stuck the tail out at the Ballynure roundabout didn't you!

Ross, will hydraclean be out of stock for long do you think?

Smoothie

RMS Regular
Drives
F54 Clubman
Hopefully not a stupid question but can articulate be mixed with ultrafoam in the foam lance and sprayed on instead of using one after the other?

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I believe some do. Use the Ross scientific method.

Fill the lance bottle with water and attach to the power hose. Spray on full power into a bucket until the bottle is near empty. Use the volume of water captured in the bucket when calculating the dilution of Articulate and foam respectively. Then off you go.

I just apply them separately myself but the above method works great anyway for calculating dilution with the lance.

At this time of year, adding Lazer to the Articulate can really helps cut through all the horrible winter dirt and grime.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Fantastic results again there today guys. I love seeing results like that as well as reading what you guys have to say
Ross, will hydraclean be out of stock for long do you think?
Back in stock tomorrow mate
Hopefully not a stupid question but can articulate be mixed with ultrafoam in the foam lance and sprayed on instead of using one after the other?
Yep, you can safely mix both in the bottle if you wish!

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Would lazer be safe to use on carbon brake tracks on a bike rim or would I be better buying something cycling specific.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Should be fine, I've used it on all manner of bike parts including carbon. It's completely free of any solvents or other nasties.

You can always try a small corner first just to be extra sure.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I was 99% sure it would be just wanted to sure. I have my boardman team carbon soaked in lazer everytime I clean it. I just want sure with the brake tracks being more exposed carbon.

Sprayed my anti moss today I'll see what the results are soon.