a-kem automotive

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Would lazer be safe to use on carbon brake tracks on a bike rim or would I be better buying something cycling specific.
yep, perfectly safe for use on carbon.
Only thing i always exercise caution on (with all products not just mine or lazer) is soft metals, as they can be very susceptible.
Advice is always the same - follow dilution instructions and test an area first

You still able to send out deliveries ok Ross?
at this minute in time, yes.
As I operate an online business, i am, as yet, not affected with the look down. I am relying on courier companies, so if an when they stop, i will be forced to

Was going to ask the same question. Mines been dispatched but the tracking number isnt working
type your tracking number into this mate, and you'll be able to stay on top of it

I'm going to guess your order is #2578? if so it was collected from my new premises yesterday so you should expect it today / tomorrow by the latest
Express Parcels who i use for courier are hectic busy at the minute

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
After only 24 hours my concrete is starting to turn grey again after spraying the anti moss. I was a little worried I'd been too liberal with my application. Fantastic results as always 😁

RolyaT

RMS Regular
Drives
people mad
I’m going to order the total cleaning kit from the website, anything else I should add to the basket while I’m there?

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Lazer :innocent: :cool:

Ultrasheen and Hydraclean.

With all the time we have on our hands now, get some Trim and Hybrid as well and make a day of it 😁

And a big stack of microfiber cloths.

ahannigan

RMS Regular
Drives
Bullitt
Totally bought in to Clearview and Lazer. Have yet to use either on the car itself but they’ve been used loads around the kitchen and they’re great!
Read the tip about Clearview on stainless steel and it does a great job.
Lazer did a great job on the granite worktop, left a great shine!

davyk31

RMS Regular
Could the anti moss stuff be used on a clear corrugated Perspex roof. I have a roofed over wash bay but as its close to trees it has turned pretty green. Hard to access so something I can spray on and leave for nature to act would be best.

111gsi

RMS Regular
After only 24 hours my concrete is starting to turn grey again after spraying the anti moss. I was a little worried I'd been too liberal with my application. Fantastic results as always 😁
Did mine yesterday too after weeks of waiting for a couple of dry days in a row.
Phenomenal results on grubby Tobermore paviors. Most of the light deposits are gone or turned brown, and the actual moss between the bricks is looking very unhappy indeed. Another order (5l this time) going in tonight.

RWL

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
I've a bit of green coming on my asphalt driveway in front of the garage where I wash the cars - is Anti Moss the stuff to shift it?? Reluctant to take the pressure washer to it as I know this won't be good for it.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Did mine yesterday too after weeks of waiting for a couple of dry days in a row.
Phenomenal results on grubby Tobermore paviors. Most of the light deposits are gone or turned brown, and the actual moss between the bricks is looking very unhappy indeed. Another order (5l this time) going in tonight.
I had some thick algae mossy stuff growing on the concrete in the dog pen and it's just disappearing. When you powwrhised it away it just grew back in a few days again. I'll have to see what happens in the next week or so I might order another.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Was going to do my driveway as well this week but didn't get out to get another sprayer in time before we were all put into house arrest this week... Ah well!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Don't know about the drying towels, Ross can advice on those. I'm spoilt rotten with a blow dryer at home :innocent:

I meant a stack of these:

They're well hidden away on the website, lol.

Get one or two ten-packs. Great for applying products and buffing off, and also for general cleaning and wiping around the house and for other things too. On the car, use one for applying and a second dry one for buffing, and then avoid using the same towels for different products. So you'll need a few!

Throw them in the washing machine after, 60 degree cycle, and then reuse.

JayT

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3eeeeeee
Are you still delivering @Big Pimp need to order a bit of moss killer

I have two containers in the shed, is there any way of knowing which is concentrate and which might be diluted. I've muddled them up

avsd

RMS Regular
Drives
Mercedes/C350Est
I got a delivery today. Ordered it on Sunday night and got the delivery in Belfast today. Thanks Ross.

Ghost

RMS Regular
IMG_20200325_124949.jpg
IMG_20200325_124957.jpg

Cars AND bikes.

That's alot of fallout.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO

I have two containers in the shed, is there any way of knowing which is concentrate and which might be diluted. I've muddled them up
Same 😂

Is it clear or coloured? If colour then weaker colour will be diluted. Also possible weaker smell of Flybe diluted one too

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Hydraclean out of stock. Grey or yellow towel?
hydraclean should be back in stock Monday mate.
grey and yellow are the exact same Kind of towel. Just colour makes the difference

still delivering yes mate. As long as the couriers are operating so am I
Sent a order through Ross.

Hopefully the government don’t do something silly like stop deliveries.
deliveries are still being classed as essential, so as long as express parcels etc. are operating then so am I!

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
hydraclean should be back in stock Monday mate.
grey and yellow are the exact same Kind of towel. Just colour makes the difference

still delivering yes mate. As long as the couriers are operating so am I

deliveries are still being classed as essential, so as long as express parcels etc. are operating then so am I!

If deliveries stop you know a driver or two anyway 😜👍

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Got some Purge the other day to try out after using autosmart's fallout remover for the last few years and have to say yet again Anachem have nailed it :party:

I get that the colour reaction is just a material element but there's no doubt it helps you realise how bad the iron fallout is and how well the product is reacting with it. Another plus point is this stuff is more syrupy so I felt I needed less as it clung to the wheels more compared to more liquidy stuff I previously used.

I had a quick go at my wheels for a quick try and scrubbed the tyres with Purge and all I can say is :scream::heart_eyes: Tyres came up like brand new and removed most of the in ground deposits on the alloys with just a power hose.

At another point I'll take the wheels off and do inside fully, wheel arches and round the car in general, but here's some pics of the results (and also of the car just to show off the work of Hybrid and Ultraslick).

IMG_20200325_150152~2.jpg

IMG_20200325_151428.jpg

IMG_20200325_152956~2.jpg

IMG_20200326_084215.jpg

IMG_20200326_170957~3.jpg