Attachments

• 173E45C7-F9F6-4F32-AF02-2B99213D7563.jpeg
    173E45C7-F9F6-4F32-AF02-2B99213D7563.jpeg
    224.2 KB · Views: 96

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Guys, just wanted to take a minute to thank each and everyone who has been buying.

i cannot tell you how much it means to me.

honestly, when this is over and done with, open day at my unit with free bbq for you all

You'll not have far to go for the meat anyway... lol

Have you any of your coloured squirty bottles left? And some ClearView?

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Looking forward to trying these!

View attachment 272047

Woah, that is some blue on the ultrafoam! Mines more like a light sky blue.

Got my anti moss today, straight out to lash it over the driveway. Neighbours had done some gardening and the debris across the tarmac has led to green algae all over the place. Can't wait to see how the chemical does over the next 10 days. :cool:

Marc C

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 325i Touring
@Big Pimp what is that scent in Hybrid?? :heart_eyes:

Got my anti moss today, straight out to lash it over the driveway. Neighbours had done some gardening and the debris across the tarmac has led to green algae all over the place. Can't wait to see how the chemical does over the next 10 days. :cool:

This is my first order so it’s all new to me lol couldn’t tell you if that’s normal or not!

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO

Colouring fades after a while. My first 25ltr was barely blue at all after 3 years 😂 works the same tho.

Tho that is very blue

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
That's right, the colour is only there to distinguish the products, it fades with time. Pretty much all of them are clear as their natural colour.

Looks like someone was a bit keen with that one though, lol.

Makes no difference at all.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Guys, just wanted to take a minute to thank each and everyone who has been buying.

i cannot tell you how much it means to me.

honestly, when this is over and done with, open day at my unit with free bbq for you all
You just know this is a safe offer as no-one wants to drive anywhere and dirty their car :p

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
You'll not have far to go for the meat anyway... lol

Have you any of your coloured squirty bottles left? And some ClearView?
very true. Their stuff is tasty too!
and yes, got all in stock
That's right, the colour is only there to distinguish the products, it fades with time. Pretty much all of them are clear as their natural colour.

Looks like someone was a bit keen with that one though, lol.

Makes no difference at all.
yeah, that was me being a bit heavy handed with the dye!
Did I miss hydraclean coming back into stock @Big Pimp ?
nope, website is being updated shortly, as I’ve loads of stock just arrived today
My cars not even dirty but I’m giving it a wash tomorrow but to get the head showered for an hour or so 😂
me too.... can’t wait to get out!

ShaunB

RMS Regular
I ordered some more stuff yesterday.
My wife all of a sudden loves the signature scent, despite me having sprayed it in the house many times after the cat unloads in its crapper tray.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I love signature too, nice and fresh but not intrusive if that makes sense. And does kill any "bad" smells! I wouldn't normally use stuff like that but after Ross sent a sample I'm hooked, lol.

He knows the score - first shot is free and they you're a customer for life 😅

Nigelo

RMS Regular

Driveway tarmac moss has already gone a light brown sandy colour since yesterday! :eek:

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
I love signature too, nice and fresh but not intrusive if that makes sense. And does kill any "bad" smells! I wouldn't normally use stuff like that but after Ross sent a sample I'm hooked, lol.

He knows the score - first shot is free and they you're a customer for life 😅
Is the signature scent the hybrid scent?

ShaunB

RMS Regular
I want the hybrid one but cant see it on websitw unless im blind which is probably the case hah
I couldn't see it either when I ordered stuff yesterday. Only signature and grape were available to choose

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Went to use hybrid there but it’s just dripping out instead of spraying, blocked? Or is the trigger just done? Maybe a stupid question lol but I’ve no other spray bottle