a-kem automotive

Wheelchair

RMS Regular
Drives
Many thanks to @Big Pimp for sorting me out with UltraFoam and UltraGloss, just in from washing the car and I am highly impressed!

His customer service is also second to none! Ross tried to deliver it himself but I'm a complete pain in the arse to get hold of, so he went out of his way to leave it with Armo for me to pick up at my leisure.

Will be in touch in the new year to try the rest of the range! Cheers!

Jonny F

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Your right Ross' customer service is second in to none. I've been buying products of him for years now. I got 25l of articulate over a year ago and there's still over half left. A little bit goes a long way!

I need to get some if the glass cleaner now. Ross have you tried it on wet silicone sealant or sticky label residue?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Many thanks to @Big Pimp for sorting me out with UltraFoam and UltraGloss, just in from washing the car and I am highly impressed!

His customer service is also second to none! Ross tried to deliver it himself but I'm a complete pain in the arse to get hold of, so he went out of his way to leave it with Armo for me to pick up at my leisure.

Will be in touch in the new year to try the rest of the range! Cheers!
Delighted it has worked as well as I expected it to mate, and give me a shout whenever you need anything else.

Like I said earlier, I appreciate all this business from you guys, and I'm only too happy to get people using my stuff, and recommending it!

@Jonny F - never tried it on sticky residues, but our chewing gum remover I'd use on any bad sticky stuff first generally, and then clean with the Clearview afterwards.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Used Clearview for the first time tonight, haven't tried it on my car yet, but my shower screen was in and shape so I thought I'd give it a proper test!

I never expected it to be as good as it was, I usually use Astonish and scrub the fecker, so I was pleasantly surprised at how easy Clearview made the job, seriously impressive!

JayT

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3eeeeeee
Watched your video of the snow foam does it require a snow cannon or would the chem sprayer on a karcher pro foam it enough.? @Big Pimp

Last edited:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Watched your video of the snow foam does it require a snow cannon or would the chem sprayer on a karcher pro foam it enough.? @Big Pimp
Sorry I'm only seeing this message now mate.

It is made to work with foam attachments so the karcher (if it's a nozzle which twists from jet to 'foam') won't have the same effect, sorry.

It'll still foam, but is likely to be quite runny

8vmk2

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 172 CUP
do you have any package deals? just looking a bit of everything really as my bag of cleaning chemicals is running low, except glass cleaner and snow foam.
1L bottles would suffice.

I especially need a real good back to black type product if you have anything like that?

cheers

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
I especially need a real good back to black type product if you have anything like that?

Could do with something like this as well, been using autoglms bumper care and it really doesn't last long enough for the effort it takes for all the mk3 golf's plastics

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
On the snow foam thing - what do you need to apply it? Just have a "normal" cheap power washer here, and a garden hose... Never used snow foam, would not mind giving it a go.

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
On the snow foam thing - what do you need to apply it? Just have a "normal" cheap power washer here, and a garden hose... Never used snow foam, would not mind giving it a go.

What you need is a foam lance for your power washer.

Something like either of these:

http://www.autobritedirect.co.uk/in...heavy-duty-foam-lance-various-connectors.html

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/washing-and-drying/snow-foam-lance-various-fittings/prod_371.html

Can be picked up cheaper on eBay sometimes as that's where I got mine.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
do you have any package deals? just looking a bit of everything really as my bag of cleaning chemicals is running low, except glass cleaner and snow foam.
1L bottles would suffice.

cheers
I'm sure I can come up with something depending on what you're after.

As for bumper dressing - yeah - got a pretty good one I think that @Mr.Mint has tried.
Could do with something like this as well, been using autoglms bumper care and it really doesn't last long enough for the effort it takes for all the mk3 golf's plastics

I'll get you a wee sample mate to try out

A power washer attachment like @mcmurray has described is what you need.

I have a pump style foam sprayer over, but won't be selling them as they were stupidly expensive and I wouldn't be happy selling them. There is one which we sell to leisure centres etc. which connects to a garden hose but I'll try it myself before I'd recommend it!

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Here are a few pics of @Big Pimp's Snow Foam in Action...

This is the coverage I am getting for little over a 3rd of a Litre Bottle over the wagon. I am not a lover of 'thick' foam as it defeats the purpose and imo it doesn't grip to the dirt properly.

As for there Tyre Dressing, it is very good and DOES NOT Flick (y). It does take 2 coats to get a nice even finish and it's not the shiniest either, but it does give a very nice natural look and it lasts at least 2 weeks, even in this weather!

Here are a few pics:
20140119_085211_zps87hiigut.jpg

20140119_085248_zps9g2unv5s.jpg

20140119_085238_zpsajitz1ob.jpg

Great coverage as I have previously mentioned.

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Oh, and everyone who has bought from me since November, expect a wee present this week. Nothing major, but a wee thank you for supporting me!

@Big Pimp Can I just have my Tyre Dressing please... I'm out and I am getting withdrawal symptoms at this stage :p

I will try the metal polish aswell!

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
@Big Pimp ... Snow foam and metal polish for me next :laughing:
Used Clearview for the first time tonight, haven't tried it on my car yet, but my shower screen was in and shape so I thought I'd give it a proper test!

I never expected it to be as good as it was, I usually use Astonish and scrub the fecker, so I was pleasantly surprised at how easy Clearview made the job, seriously impressive!

It's great aswell. Tried it myself yesterday on the windows of a digger we borrowed when building the house and it worked a treat and they were incredibly bad!

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
I couldn't recommend clearview enough,

The fiancée said to me the other night,

"Would you do me a favour this week and use that special stuff you got for cleaning the glass " lol everything suitable in our house has had the clearview treatment lol

Blackwater Graphics

RMS Trader
Removed an old vinyl wrap fitted by some other graphics company, left behind a layer of glue over the van. Tried all the solutions we had here including tar and glue remover, but nothing would budge it. @Big Pimp provided us with some wipe off solution which did the business!