a-kem automotive

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp PM me a price for 1 5L of Articulate, and 1 5L of UltraFoam. Out of interest, do you do a white grease aerosol and gloves, I see your website mentions them, any good tough ones for tinkering?

Hi mate,

Yes, we do white spray grease, and for gloves we stock the entire bodyguard range.

Nitrile are tougher for tinkering, and are chemical resistant into the bargain.

Reactions: dub

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Id be interested in 1ltr of the Tar Spray, 1ltr the gloss spray and 5ltr of the snow foam. Can you collect?

markmeus

RMS Regular
I had no idea yous had a car care range, I remember using Lazer FG back when I served my time in the catering industry! haha.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Id be interested in 1ltr of the Tar Spray, 1ltr the gloss spray and 5ltr of the snow foam. Can you collect?

Course mate. We are based just outside Kilkeel. Give me a tinkle and I'll even try to meet you!
what about my other questions :p

an online shop would be so much easier lol
That is the plan for next year mate. And the dog run stuff I must now advertise in the real dogs section like you told me! You can be the guinea pig!!!!
I had no idea yous had a car care range, I remember using Lazer FG back when I served my time in the catering industry! haha.

Lazer FG is still our top selling product! Where did you serve your time mate?
Nice one Ross, do you do wheel cleaner?
Yeah mate - Articulate will clean the wheels as well as anything on the market!

Darren91

RMS Regular
Once I get my painted bumper back I'll get an order put in!

That exhaust stuff looks ace!

Last edited:

markmeus

RMS Regular
Lazer FG is still our top selling product! Where did you serve your time mate?
Eurospar in Castlewellan, back when they had the cafe. You probably would have dealt with my Ma as well, she was a cleaner in Mary Murray House in Newcastle, think they used Anachem stuff, dunno if they still do or not.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Eurospar in Castlewellan, back when they had the cafe. You probably would have dealt with my Ma as well, she was a cleaner in Mary Murray House in Newcastle, think they used Anachem stuff, dunno if they still do or not.
Still doing business with them! Probably even met you back in the day!

jferg

RMS Regular
Can't wait for the weekend to get using the alloy wheel cleaner @Big Pimp

It better be good or I'll be coming down to shave off your sideburns lol

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
il nned a top up on most of my shampoos etc maybe me and @Graham could order stone brite , shampoo and articulate 5ltr of the later

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Yee haawww

I felt that was appropriate at the end of the vid

Well I thought redneck music for a redneck homemade video!!!

IMovie's finest music selection!!!

But I'm sure you can see just how good it is - your box only left our office this morning mate but you will have it tomorrow!

jferg

RMS Regular
I'm out using these products in the car right now.

I have the snowfoam, gleam, lazer, and stonebrite.

I seriously cannot recommend these products enough.

I have tried most car cleaning products on the market and there is nothing I have found to outperform annachem stuff. OK it's not branded like the top name stuff but it competes with them on every level.

I used the lazer diluted down as an alloy wheel cleaner today and it was amazing. Wanted to get the nasty behind the wheel areas so sprayed some neat stonebrite in there, Managing to get some on my spacers too. The spacers have been on the car for 2 years and we're looking grubby. Everything came up like brand new.

I'll be sticking with this stuff for a long time to come.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384600576667.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384600576667.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 222

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I'm out using these products in the car right now.

I have the snowfoam, gleam, lazer, and stonebrite.

I seriously cannot recommend these products enough.

I have tried most car cleaning products on the market and there is nothing I have found to outperform annachem stuff. OK it's not branded like the top name stuff but it competes with them on every level.

I used the lazer diluted down as an alloy wheel cleaner today and it was amazing. Wanted to get the nasty behind the wheel areas so sprayed some neat stonebrite in there, Managing to get some on my spacers too. The spacers have been on the car for 2 years and we're looking grubby. Everything came up like brand new.

I'll be sticking with this stuff for a long time to come.

Delighted to hear that my man.

Like I said in the first post, I don't think you need 20 different products - just a few really good ones!

We're not a big brand name, but I 100% believe in what I sell, I use it myself, and what we have works as well if not better than anything else on the market.

Maybe in years to come we will be a recognised brand name, maybe not, but as long as I have enthusiasts like you guys using it, and telling others, I'll be a happy man!

Thanks again

ewok

RMS Regular
Let me be the first to say i have been using this stuff for nearly 20 years and wouldn't use anything else all ross's stuff does what it says on the tin.
I have been to several trade shows within my profession they have teased me with super offers freebies etc etc and i have stuck by Annachem and the very mention of them and the likes of Pallas ,lynas and hendersons just quieten down cause there is no better product out there to rival Annachem.
plus the wife loves the glass cleaner

@ross you forgot to put up the Tornado air freshener and the other range of scents