a-kem automotive

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Why limit your options lol

I love the grape one myself, but mrs pimp is spraying our house flat out with it and everyone who has been to our house comments on how well it smells!

Tell you what - I have about 10 x 25ml sample bottles left. Anyone who buys either fragrance will get a free sample of the other along with it

Took you up on that offer Ross.

Bought a couple of items I hadn’t tried before, I May aswell complete the range lol.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Ordered some top up stuff as well as some stuff I don’t have (lazer, scent and Hydraclean). Bought some trigger bottles too and a wash mit to try as I have a merino wool and sheepskin ones but wanted to try something different.

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
Genuinely don't think trim gets enough of a mention here. What a fantastic product and so easy to use.

I agree, it really brings up the interior a treat and smells like Nivea aftershave balm!

Also Hydraclean is the shiz!

Infact there is literally no product I haven’t been very happy with and I’m a miserable ****! I cleaned the car a couple of weeks ago with Hybrid and everyone was commenting on the slickness of the paint.... if anyone has seen my Volvo you’d understand how much of an accomplishment that is as the paint is wrecked and has never seen Polish in it’s life!

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
I bought some Lazer from Ross last week to use on a set of wheel spacers I had bought (though after chatting to Ross and also knowing what @svensktoppen things of this product I’m sure I’ll be using it for plenty of different cleaning duties!)

Initially I thought they where just covered in grease etc until I actually got them in person - they where a lot worse than I thought!

4EE39837-9EBF-4669-A4BA-C9118108EE55.jpeg

I popped them in the sink with some Lazer and left them to steep while I watched the football the other night lol. Came back to them with some steel wool and removed as much as I could be bothered that evening. Drained the sink, rinsed and refilled with more Lazer and water and left them overnight. Then took the steel wool to them again to remove the rest as best I could. They aren’t 100% as I’ve decided that I’m not going to bother fitting them to the car and have them sold...:rolleyes:

Anyhow, results below;

B4CBC17A-4C25-4B22-85B4-887CE97685D7.jpeg

As I say I know they could be better but for the amount of baked on grime etc, Lazer really did work well on them!

Also used it to clean pots and pans this evening - very versatile (y):grinning:

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Definitely more impressed with Hybrid the more ive used it now and on other peoples cars.

Gave my dads car a clean whilst he was on holiday, he's very much a sponge and fairy liquid man and only cleans the car when its proper bogging as it sits outside all the time. Anyway i went to town with all the usual wash products (Articulate, foam and gleam) which cleaned it well, then gave the car a coating of Hydraclean on the Windows and a couple of quick coats of Hybrid on the bodywork.

Hybrid really brought the red through on his car and i was speaking to him last night, even after a month and a half the water is still running off the car and windows. My dad cant get over it and said what a great job it was and how he especially couldnt get over how the dirt and rain wont cling to the windows (i started mentioning it was a hydrophobic action etc :p8-|). So if you can impress that grumpy miserable ******* you're doing something right lol.

Must give him some gleam to keep the car going instead and tell him if he doesnt use it he'll pull the protection off with fairy 8o|

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Bought some Purge and some of the tyre dressing from Armstrong Beatties the other day on a whim, hoping to use them this weekend. @big_pete ... is there any benefit / drawbacks to using Hybrid over the ceramic coating?

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Ross, just checking the bottle with the clear liquid and no label is Hydraclean? By a process of elimination it should be buy just checking (y)

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Bought some Purge and some of the tyre dressing from Armstrong Beatties the other day on a whim, hoping to use them this weekend. @big_pete ... is there any benefit / drawbacks to using Hybrid over the ceramic coating?

I use it over the ceramic coating on my own car.

I guess it's not strictly necessary, but it does absolutely no harm and is so ridiculously easy to use so why the heck not :joy: I think it adds a nice deep shine, and helps keep dirt off even more, even on top of the ceramic. Just makes everything even better, lol :cool:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Very versatile product. Can see it being used around the house as much as on the car lol.

Lol, you'll never use anything other than these car products :innocent:

Lazer: bike and car parts; around the kitchen (cooker!); doors, door knobs, light switches; etc. Just spray on, wipe off, job done.

Articulate (or solapower): bike and car; paving stones; tiles and floors; carpets; around the bathroom; etc. Just spray on, wipe off, job done.

Hydraclean: All windows obviously; mirrors (especially bathroom!); shower screen; ...

I'm sure there's more :joy:

Ross should just start new lines in household cleaning products, just relabel and work away :innocent::laughing:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Ross, tried Solapower on the car interior the other day. Carpets and mats and all that. Seriously bogging, will get some pictures up later, but worked a treat!

Don't have any dedicated carpet cleaner thingies. Just hoovered out all the loose dirt and detritus, then sprayed on Solapower (the wee dosage cap is brilliant!). Worked over it all with a dish brush, then another hoover.

Great result and so easy :cool:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Ross, just checking the bottle with the clear liquid and no label is Hydraclean? By a process of elimination it should be buy just checking (y)

Hydraclean is clear; hybrid is yellow; trim is pink. They're all in the same kind of bottles.

The rest is in different types of bottles.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Hydraclean: All windows obviously; mirrors (especially bathroom!); shower screen; ...

I used it on a bathroom mirror once and have regretted it since. It steams up way way quicker, takes an age to clear and even when you wipe it down it still remains foggy. I just just used normal glass cleaner on the other mirror beside it (doors on a bathroom cupboard) and it was a much better job.

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
@Big Pimp any word on the stuff for moss? I told my mother in law I would get her something for the moss around her house, now my head is done in getting asked about it lol.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
@Big Pimp any word on the stuff for moss? I told my mother in law I would get her something for the moss around her house, now my head is done in getting asked about it lol.

I would like to know this also. Under my kids trampoline on the tarmac is completely green.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Used Hybrid today for the first time :grinning:

Now I understand the hype around it, excellent product. Will see how it fairs over the next few weeks.