a-kem automotive

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
A tip for the bathroom is do one deep clean with a good descaler to get rid of anything already there, especially if the water is hard where you live. Then just use Hydraclean/Hybrid just as you would on the car. Or even UltraGloss 😇

Just play around and see what works for you. They're great products, no reason to just use them on the car 😎

CloudStrife

RMS Regular
Limescale has a habit of collecting in my toilet bowl no matter how often its cleaned.

I think I seen you do a product for limescale on your Anachem range. Can anyone buy it?

Cheers

ShaunB

RMS Regular
A tip for the bathroom is do one deep clean with a good descaler to get rid of anything already there, especially if the water is hard where you live. Then just use Hydraclean/Hybrid just as you would on the car. Or even UltraGloss 😇

Just play around and see what works for you. They're great products, no reason to just use them on the car 😎
Its a new bathroom, just looking to keep it a new as possible for as long as possible, so really good to know about these products.
I only found out about Anachem thanks to my recent visit to PMG Autocare.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp hey buddy, do you do anything that would get rid of these black spots that are all over my block work? If so would it be animal safe?

View attachment 238169

I’m thinking AntiMoss possibly. As well as being intended to kill moss and lichen etc. (Which is kinda what those black spots look like) it’s a fungicide so it’s worth a chance!

Limescale has a habit of collecting in my toilet bowl no matter how often its cleaned.

I think I seen you do a product for limescale on your Anachem range. Can anyone buy it?

Cheers

Yep, Lunar is what you need and anything on the main site can be purchased from me too!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I have to say, fantastic service from Ross to me. (y)
A hell of a lot of companies would be put to complete and utter shame by comparison of their customer care.
Thank you so much Shaun. Genuinely appreciate that!

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
What's the recommended products if you don't have a pressure washer/DA polisher?

What are you wanting to do?

• Articulate is a traffic film remover you spray on by hand/pump
• Purge is great at lifting iron fallout from the wheels
• Gleam is regular shampoo in a bucket
• Ultragloss is a great drying aid you use between the shampoo rinse and drying of the car.

You can further decontaminate the car with Purge on your painted panels as well as Tarminator to remove any tar on the car, but I wouldn't use the Ultragloss if you are doing these steps too.

After all that, you should have a good, slick surface that's ready for a finish of your choice. Hybrid quick detailer is a quick and easy spray on/wipe off product, or you could just go all out and seal with GTechniq C2V3 and then coated off with a decent wax like Fusso of AutoGlym UHD wax.

Is that what you meant?

EP82JM

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp lazer be ok on a set of car mats?
20190609_172234.jpg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Carpet has to be the only thing I haven't used Lazer on yet, lol, it's brilliant stuff 😇 Have to give that a go.

Solapower works really well on carpet though. Spray on, brush, vacuum (or power wash if possible).

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Carpet has to be the only thing I haven't used Lazer on yet, lol, it's brilliant stuff 😇 Have to give that a go.

Solapower works really well on carpet though. Spray on, brush, vacuum (or power wash if possible).
did you get your other delivery from me yet mate? I dropped it off last week

davyk31

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp I need to top up with a few things and wanted to ask about Ultragloss. Is there just 500ml and 5 litre available as that is all on the site. Thought I got 1 litre before.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp I need to top up with a few things and wanted to ask about Ultragloss. Is there just 500ml and 5 litre available as that is all on the site. Thought I got 1 litre before.
Hi Davy..... that’s the only sizes now I’m afraid.

I used to have 1litre bottles but since streamlining all my range to the 500ml bottles it just made more sense for continuity and packing etc.

ShaunB

RMS Regular
and going down the glass is nearly dry after showering it done as the water just falls off
Did you need many cleans before this happens?
I cleaned the shower side of the glass at the weekend, and am not seeing what you're describing.
Haven't use hybrid on the shower panels as yet.

I put the Hydraclean on the car exterior glass, I'm experiencing the wipers juddering though, I assume I've done something not quite right?

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
I’ll be honest I
I cleaned the shower side of the glass at the weekend, and am not seeing what you're describing.

I put the Hydraclean on the car exterior glass, I'm experiencing the wipers juddering though, I assume I've done something not quite right?
I used Hybrid on the windscreen the first time I applied it. I didn’t experience any judder or smearing however

With Hydraclean I just lightly spray it over the screen, wipe over with a microfibre then buff off using the other side of the cloth. Never had any issues with this method

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC

I use Hydraclean on the shower glass and whilst the water does still sit on it to a point (there is no wind force driving it off afterall) a lot of the water does fall off easier and when I use a squeegee again it all glides off and little to no smear left 😀

Hybrid on the tiles is a bit ott imo lol. Not that Ross will complain about the amount being bought :laughing: