a-kem automotive

JonnyB23

RMS Regular
Lazer without a shadow of a doubt!

Protecting it is a different field. You’re them down the route of sealing the tiles but a seal won’t be as hard as the tiles and will wear off sometimes looking patchy or worn.

If and when you get them cleaned, they should be easy to maintain.

Perfect, good man. I'll get some lazer ordered up once I get paid then!

Thank you!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Lazer is the solution for everything 😂 😁 😎

As for sealing, I personally wouldn't bother. I did that in the kitchen, and even when new it was very hard not to get it patchy. Plus as above it wears off. I ended up just removing it almost straight away as it just looked rubbish and didn't really do anything.

Barzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Gt starlet
Order received today, excellent service and excellent products as always. Thanks Ross

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
50:1 is more than plenty even for bike chains and car parts.

100:1 will probably do it to mop some tiles.

It really is superb stuff.

Fill a spray bottle with diluted Lazer, spray on, wipe off.

Agitate with a brush before wiping off if it's stubborn dirt.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Keep the bottle and use around the kitchen, etc. Hob, tiles, work surfaces, tables, etc. Pots and pans.

And for car parts, engine bay, bike parts, anything greasy and/or organic.

It really is brilliant stuff. The only thing better than Lazer is Lazer with hot water!

Ghost

RMS Regular
Keep the bottle and use around the kitchen, etc. Hob, tiles, work surfaces, tables, etc. Pots and pans.

And for car parts, engine bay, bike parts, anything greasy and/or organic.

It really is brilliant stuff. The only thing better than Lazer is Lazer with hot water!
What can it not be used on?? That might be an easier question.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Nothing 😇 :cool:

It's totally safe, won't harm you or the wee dog, no solvents or anything else nasty.

It's just amazing at cleaning stuff. Anything greasy, or organic, etc., Lazer will do the job.

Food safe too.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
What can it not be used on?? That might be an easier question.
Nothing!

We have customers as diverse as cafes cleaning their stainless steel kitchen hoods to fishing boats cleaning the decks using Lazer!

Less is more.

Genuinely, one capful if Lazer to a trigger spray bottle will clean pretty much all work surfaces.

Hot water in a mop bucket and 2 or 3 capfuls and mop the floor. Use a nail brush on the grout.

When finished, mop the floor again with clean hot water to remove any residues left.

I’ve used it for cleaning watch straps and jewellery; used in an ultrasonic cleaner I keep my scuba regulators clean from sea salt crud etc.

Bike parts, engine bay degreasing. The list goes on!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
A citrus based pre wash will do it. I've some Avalanche citrus snow foam that I keep for when I get sap on the bikes/cars. Sap is usually gone before the contact wash even happens.
yeah, a citrus based product is good as the solvents will cut through the tree sap.

just be careful, because as I've harped on many times before, citrus based products are not wax or sealant friendly and will quickly strip them.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
yeah, a citrus based product is good as the solvents will cut through the tree sap.

just be careful, because as I've harped on many times before, citrus based products are not wax or sealant friendly and will quickly strip them.

Bang on 👍🏻

Citrus is acidic and like you say, can break down sealants/wax. I love the detail forums asking about the best citrus pre-wash and not understanding the negatives that go along with the positives.

azzamut

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo ,GS430
Hey buddy, thanks for the order.

I supplied @ruairi83 with a drain unblocker for problems he was having and the same product I’ve supplied him will fix your problem too.

where can this be found on your site and also what is best product to restore headlights? Ive just sent through a 1st order (y)

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
@Big Pimp - what’s that gear you have that you’d recommend for washing down a dog pen? I’m going to power wash the ground and put the likes of Thompson’s concrete sealer down in the new dog run, and I’ll install aqua channels along the front of it to wash in to, so it will be washed out regularly and I’d like to have a disinfectant or something to keep it fresh if possible.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
where can this be found on your site and also what is best product to restore headlights? Ive just sent through a 1st order (y)
Thanks for that dude.

Drain unblocker isn't on the main site, but I can supply it in with your order if you like and send you a separate invoice for it?

Also, its not me who does the headlight restoration, but I have done them in the past.

wet and dry is the best solution and then but it up with a rotary / DA

@Big Pimp - what’s that gear you have that you’d recommend for washing down a dog pen? I’m going to power wash the ground and put the likes of Thompson’s concrete sealer down in the new dog run, and I’ll install aqua channels along the front of it to wash in to, so it will be washed out regularly and I’d like to have a disinfectant or something to keep it fresh if possible.
Biosan mate - again, not on the main site, but its a pet friendly disinfectant which smells great to boot

I wash the bins out a couple of times a year with it! 500ml will make 25lt also!

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Thanks for that dude.

Drain unblocker isn't on the main site, but I can supply it in with your order if you like and send you a separate invoice for it?

Also, its not me who does the headlight restoration, but I have done them in the past.

wet and dry is the best solution and then but it up with a rotary / DA

Biosan mate - again, not on the main site, but its a pet friendly disinfectant which smells great to boot

I wash the bins out a couple of times a year with it! 500ml will make 25lt also!

Just spray it on and leave it, or spray/brush/rinse? I’d take a bigger bottle if they’re available and use it in the horse lorry and stables too 👍

61_Vert

RMS Regular
Drives
Octy 5e vRS tDI
Ive got two big yellow waffle cloths, one is 6 months old and never washed, the other a few weeks. The older one has lost alot of its absorbency compared to the new one, (the new one is brilliant). Any ideas how to get it back? whats the best product to wash it in?

Ghost

RMS Regular
Ive got two big yellow waffle cloths, one is 6 months old and never washed, the other a few weeks. The older one has lost alot of its absorbency compared to the new one, (the new one is brilliant). Any ideas how to get it back? whats the best product to wash it in?
If memory serves me, it should just be washed in water. No fabric softeners etc...

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Yeah send through an invoice for it (y)
yep, give it a wash with a non bio tablet. Do not use fabric softeners or conditioners. If you have done that already they’re often beyond the point of fixing.
You could add an egg cupful of vinegar onto the cloth also.

Wash and tumble dry, again with no softener sheets etc.

See how that works for you mate

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Another thing I noticed with some towels (not Ross') but if you use a cloth or towel for drying with a spray wax it will build up to the stage the towel is hydrophobic and won't absorb anything. So if using to buff wax or dry with spray wax, always wash it out well after. Not that this is your problem, just a tip..

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
yep, give it a wash with a non bio tablet. Do not use fabric softeners or conditioners. If you have done that already they’re often beyond the point of fixing.
You could add an egg cupful of vinegar onto the cloth also.

Wash and tumble dry, again with no softener sheets etc.

See how that works for you mate
What happens if you use softeners?