a-kem automotive

ilovequo

RMS Regular
@bigpimp how does this product differ from hypochlorite?
This is my back paving flags today. They’re actually a lot greener in real life and the photos seem to be making them appear cleaner than they really are.
I’ll update over the next few days / week etc. to see how they react and more importantly stay clean

View attachment 261102View attachment 261103View attachment 261104
This is my back paving flags today. They’re actually a lot greener in real life and the photos seem to be making them appear cleaner than they really are.
I’ll update over the next few days / week etc. to see how they react and more importantly stay clean

View attachment 261102View attachment 261103View attachment 261104

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Forgot to add these photos.

remember. This was no scrubbing. Just sprayed on and left.
Not bad, eh?

9C7F17A6-98C3-49D2-8C17-FD0BFA3561D5.jpeg
277402ED-BCBD-4A53-90D3-B595D67FF8E2.jpeg
D030A310-050A-4113-92B9-655EC8DAFD20.jpeg

davyk31

RMS Regular
So is it just spray on walk away and leave it to work? Does it need rain water to work and wash off? Reason I ask is one area I have is concrete that has turned a bit green as there are trees beside but it's partly roofed over.

Also does it do any harm to animals? I gave a dog wandering about the place.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Hi Ross I just put an order in there for ultra gloss and anti moss could you throw in one of the new scent spray lids. I have a bottle of grape here with no sprayer came in my last order. Thanks.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
It’s out already buddy

I thought you mentioned a new formula that could be used at this time of year? I still have the bottle of the old formula from last year as I never got round to it before the winter wet set in 😅 Driveway is more moss than tar, lol!

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Are they on your main site or the automotive one? Can't seem to find them or am I being stupid?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp Ross, has there been a change to Ultragloss in the last 12 months? Previously, 100ml into a 1 litre sprayer worked great, but I not find I need to go to 150mls to get the same results in a recent bottle I'd bought.
This has led onto an interesting conversation with the chemist who makes the UltraGloss.

My method of storage has not been ideal for it (long story short is I have it made in 200lt barrels, shipped in from USA and its quite thick and syrup like. I then mix it with distilled deionised water where it is then decanted into 500ml and 5lt bottles.

part of the issue (the americans think) is that I just use a normal 200lt drum pump do dispense then syrup and that by leaving the pump in the barrel and not re-sealing the barrel, it may have lost some of its potency through evaporation of some of the chemicals which make up UltraGloss.

I have just opened up a new barrel, taken a sample and used it at the same strength as the last one and it's noticeably better in performance.

So....... anyone who has bought UltraGloss from me from black Friday onwards (when I made my last batch) and doesn't feel it is performing how it should have OR anyone who has noticed a waxy-like deposit in the bottle (ok, it looks like someone has really, really enjoyed filling the product :-# ) get in touch with your order number and I'll send out a bottle of the new mix, completely free of charge and no delivery charges.
IMG_6090.jpg

gonna put this out on instagram and facebook too, but thought i would put it here first.

Like I say all the time, if something isn't doing what its supposed to do, please please please get in contact with me and let me know. You won't offend me, I'll not get upset - I really just want the best products out there .

Thanks

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
This has led onto an interesting conversation with the chemist who makes the UltraGloss.

My method of storage has not been ideal for it (long story short is I have it made in 200lt barrels, shipped in from USA and its quite thick and syrup like. I then mix it with distilled deionised water where it is then decanted into 500ml and 5lt bottles.

part of the issue (the americans think) is that I just use a normal 200lt drum pump do dispense then syrup and that by leaving the pump in the barrel and not re-sealing the barrel, it may have lost some of its potency through evaporation of some of the chemicals which make up UltraGloss.

I have just opened up a new barrel, taken a sample and used it at the same strength as the last one and it's noticeably better in performance.

So....... anyone who has bought UltraGloss from me from black Friday onwards (when I made my last batch) and doesn't feel it is performing how it should have OR anyone who has noticed a waxy-like deposit in the bottle (ok, it looks like someone has really, really enjoyed filling the product :-# ) get in touch with your order number and I'll send out a bottle of the new mix, completely free of charge and no delivery charges.
View attachment 263983
gonna put this out on instagram and facebook too, but thought i would put it here first.

Like I say all the time, if something isn't doing what its supposed to do, please please please get in contact with me and let me know. You won't offend me, I'll not get upset - I really just want the best products out there .

Thanks

Fair play Ross. I was using Angelwax BlueRinse previously, but went back to UltraGloss as I felt it was a better product than the AngelWax alternative, but the recent bottle of UltraGloss was on par with AW. Not what I was expecting.

I'd bought mine from ProCar, not your site. I'm not wanting it replaced, as I've almost used all of the bottle now. Kinda like a guy in a bar going back with a 'bad pint' after having drank 3/4 of it LOL

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Fair play Ross. I was using Angelwax BlueRinse previously, but went back to UltraGloss as I felt it was a better product than the AngelWax alternative, but the recent bottle of UltraGloss was on par with AW. Not what I was expecting.

I'd bought mine from ProCar, not your site. I'm not wanting it replaced, as I've almost used all of the bottle now. Kinda like a guy in a bar going back with a 'bad pint' after having drank 3/4 of it LOL
That doesn’t matter Where you bought it from.

ill leave a bottle in with davey for you to collect at your convenience

davyk31

RMS Regular
Can't fault that service. Must check when I bought my last bottle but have felt it wasn't as good as the previous litre bottle I had. This may explain it all.