Introducing RSG Auto Logistics

Robert

RMS Trader
Introducing RSG Auto Logistics.

DA3E1875-C74B-43A1-A5B2-02BF14C614D4.jpeg

We are based in Antrim, Northern Ireland and provide car and light commercial vehicle transport throughout Ireland. Our services are available to both private and motor trade customers, we offer a professional, reliable and affordable vehicle collection and delivery service, even at short notice for local same day delivery.

Having over 15 years experience in the motor trade means not only do we know the importance of customer service and satisfaction, but it also gives us extensive knowledge of both vehicles and the motor trade network in Northern Ireland. Also being a car enthusiast myself gives me a lot of pride and interest in my work

During these unprecedented times we realise the importance of taking precautions to help stop the spread of Covid-19. All touch points in vehicles are cleaned after delivery and PPE used whilst loading and unloading keeps both our customers and us safe.

Our lightweight car transporter enables us to carry a range of vehicles including; cars, SUV`s, sports cars, classics, track-day cars, trailers, light commercial vehicles etc. We are fully insured for goods in transit and the greatest care is taken while we are transporting your vehicle. Inspections can be carried out at both collection and delivery. All types of collection and deliveries are catered for, whether it be from auction houses, car dealers, body shops, ports, private addresses or even race tracks. Give us a call and we will try our best to accommodate your needs on any day and at any time.

9CA62F6E-6C86-44CA-AF04-5ADAED4537DB.jpeg

We also offer home deliveries and customer handovers for the motor trade. Providing a friendly handover of a customer’s new pride and joy is an essential part of selling a car, we can take the hassle out of customers having to return to your showroom just to collect, allowing your sales staff more time to deal with new customers. Delivery can also be arranged for customers arriving at ports or stations.

For a quote don’t hesitate to get in touch by phone, e-mail or messenger.

We look forward to your custom. Find us on Facebook and please like and share the page. Also on the web @ rsgautologistics.com

Robert

Last edited:

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Welcome on board (although lets face it you've been here for a minute or three!) Great service and no problem getting the Lotus on the transporter for a day out at Mondello.

Robert

RMS Trader
OP
Robert
Massive thanks to @Eager for the lend of his machine polisher, helped bring the paint up really well before the graphics were put on. Also I highly recommend stickerpig in Ballymena for supplying the graphics and show plates, great service and quality products.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Massive thanks to @Eager for the lend of his machine polisher, helped bring the paint up really well before the graphics were put on. Also I highly recommend stickerpig in Ballymena for supplying the graphics and show plates, great service and quality products.

No problems chum. I hope it works out and I’ll certainly keep you in mind for any recovery/delivery.

Robert

RMS Trader
OP
Robert
Many thanks to Robert today.

Arranged by a customer in R.O.I to have their new car collected at the dealership and taken to their front door. (Covid restrictions are helping business!)

Very professional and friendly. Thanks Robert and good luck!

Job done and a happy customer for both of us 👍

Thanks for your post, reputation can only be earned and the best form of advertising is by word of mouth so your recommendation is greatly appreciated. You have my number for any future deliveries 📞

syecadelic

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo IX
le
Job done and a happy customer for both of us 👍

Thanks for your post, reputation can only be earned and the best form of advertising is by word of mouth so your recommendation is greatly appreciated. You have my number for any future deliveries 📞
Fantastic! I'll have to thank the customer for finding you. Have your card stuck to the wall beside the computer monitor already

Robert

RMS Trader
OP
Robert
Used RSG today based on the positive reviews on here. Robert arrived to collect at the time he said he would, and car was dropped off safely. Handy paid and good communication.

Thanks @Robert.

rsg-3.jpg

Many thanks @mcmurray for the business and the comments above. As a fan and previous owner of an e46 m3 it was great to sit in one again. It’s a really nice example you have there.

Toeman

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf gti pp
Do you ever have space for picking up alloys Possibly havent bought them yet. But just enquiring about getting them home cheers