Is there a HEVRA equivalent in NI?

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Seems to GB only, looking at their map.
Is there a list of EV / HEV repairers in NI, apart from the dealers, or does it simply mean there are none at all?

pobmk4

RMS Regular
Drives
Caddy 2K
Hevra is a scheme which garages join up to, a garage I know that part of it said it was absolutely useless over here, getting callous to Dublin and everything.....people like that leaving bad reviews when he said they were too far away.

Not sure if there is a list of them or not but there are a good few of us who are EV qualified to work on them.

Apis

RMS Regular
OP
Apis
Drives
various
Not sure if there is a list of them or not but there are a good few of us who are EV qualified to work on them.

Is there anything particular to look out for, like what it means to be EV qualified, or is there a list of them I look up?
Just thinking if I ever had an issue with my Outlander and had somewhere else to take it to other than Mitsubishi.

(Hevra was just the one I had heard of on forums but didn't know much about it. )

pobmk4

RMS Regular
Drives
Caddy 2K
Someone who is IMI qualified, has the correct equipment for working on EV and hybrid vehicles..... I dont know of any lists out there at present but I'll try find out.

By the end of June there should be 4 of us (independent garages) that are qualified as Master tech in EV/hybrid technology, meaning we can legally test and repair the HV system not just carry out servicing to the vehicles.