Thanks again Adrian @ahannigan here are your tickets;

6873FD02-F702-4A5B-BB5B-1A820B67FA65.jpeg

Many thanks again @Jonesy , here are your tickets 😊;

8636CBE4-C259-473D-9843-9177EA5E409B.jpeg

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
Hope the rain stays aff, really looking forward to this, especially for such a worthy cause. Pray to the rain God's to fack aff.

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Hope the rain stays aff, really looking forward to this, especially for such a worthy cause. Pray to the rain God's to fack aff.

Always seems to be the way with things like this that the run up is dry and pleasant then on the day it rains! Fingers crossed for a miracle and the rain stays away!

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
On the RMS Blog: Put together by several RMS members, the idea of an NI Hospice run was put together, in tribute and memory of the recent passing of a long standing RMS member's wife after her battle with cancer. NI Hospice are invaluable to many families in this awful situation in providing amazing palliative care... (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
Fantastic, well organised and perfectly executed, and above all for an absolutely invaluable cause and charity. Looking forward to seeing the total..soon. @ferrett don't be keeping us in suspense all day now!

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Guys, first of, THANK YOU of behalf of @ferrett, Mark, Jason, Sarah, James, Jenny and myself to everyone who turned out today and braved the weather! Great support from RMS and the cars which turned out along with the donations made in private for the people who couldn’t attend!

In total we raised £1075. We can also opt for gift aid which means we get a further 25%. This means a total of £1343.75 will be donated directly to the NI Hospice.

A couple of RMSers have won prizes and I will contact them via PM to arrange getting the prizes to them (I need to dry out and lie down for a bit first 😝).

Many thanks once again to everyone!

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
Drives
F10 530d

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Looks like a good turn out and some nice machinery. Great wee sum for the hospice too! Well done folks.

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Could only hang about For a very short time this morning as family time comes first.
Some real nice cars I was lucky to have Got there in time for yous all arriving.

Just found a good few raffle tickets in my pocket I forgot I bought...Awell

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Could only hang about For a very short time this morning as family time comes first.
Some real nice cars I was lucky to have Got there in time for yous all arriving.

Got a quick look round the RS 😍

What numbers did you have? PM if you wish as there are a couple of unclaimed prizes!

Anto84

RMS Regular
Cracking morning, got to B&Q for 8:50 and left oxford Island at 13:00

The Hospice is a great cause

Last edited:

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix

Nice to meet you this morning.
Some nice cars about, started raining soon as i stepped out of the car.