Isle of Man tt 2013

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
Anyone heading over? I am on the 1430 ferry today

devil

RMS Regular
Drives
520d Touring
just got back from the island on tuesday night. was unreal racing with perfect weather to go along with it. the toon must have been empty over the weekend as half of them were in the beer tent lol!

noLUCKcivic

RMS Regular
Drives
My Finger
Didn't realise you were here... howdy.

I'd love to get over some time, maybe for the Manx.

Bout ya, yea been on here for years now but dont post much, dont think my ***** would go down well lol anyway j44 is down for me, my computer says its dosed with aids and not to use it.

I went to the souther 100 in 05, always said id love to go to the TT maybe get a crowd to go some year be some craic lol

bob

RMS Regular
The coverage this week on ITV4 has been fantastic, probably the most exciting peace of motorsport I've ever watched. One for the diary next year!

devil

RMS Regular
Drives
520d Touring
would really recommend going over. we are looking into booking next years TT. its a whole different atmosphere compared to the north west.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.